More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Callum95 Callum95

How will she take her first steps in becoming University President?

Becoming Head Cheerleader!

It would be harder this way rather than seducing her course tutor but there were always the chance she could fuck up and lose the course she loved plus it will be funnier this way as she is the only futa on the cheerleader squad other than the head cheerleader, this complete bitch called Jenna that she would take down. She thought this as she woke up from home, getting awoken by her favourite type of alarm called her non-futa sister (Linda) who had gotten under the sheets and sucked her cock slowly until Beth's eyes had opened. She loved sleeping in this house as the silk sheets felt good against her shaft as she tossed from side to side sleeping through the night, her futa mom called Verne (as usual) had fucked her non-futa mom (called Katie) for hours on end until she had more collapsed onto her bed in exhaustion rather than feeling tired so that left Beth with her sister to use with no fear of Verne coming in and wanting a threesome.

As she lays there, getting a blowjob from her talented sister who had just turned 19 a month back, she realised she loved her life how it is but she also knew that she wanted more and she would get it. After allowing her sister to enjoy herself for a couple of minutes, Beth decided it was time for her to have her morning fuck. Its one of the reasons she woke up early. Beth leans up from the bed, taking in her sister's gorgeous frame. She had red hair that seemed to flow down to the shoulders, her blues eyes seemed strong and purposeful as she blew her older sister and her frame was petite. She was around 5ft 4inc in height, was thin and light but had a good little bubble butt that Beth loved to slap and her breasts were perfect, enough to grab a handful and play with them but not enough that they took away from her figure. The most beautiful thing to Beth was that it was her sister, they shared a bond that she could get from no other and so their sex always seemed fulfilling.

That didn't stop Beth from loving to use her sister like her personal cumdump. With a slight push of her hand, she her cock deep into her sister's warm mouth and deep down her throat, causing her to instantly and a layer of spit to cover the rest of her shaft. Linda, after a year of being her sister's wake up alarm and deepthroating her sis's cock, still couldn't take the last couple of inches straight into her mouth. She had to get used to the girth of the massive bitch breaker that invaded her throat, then she could take them. Beth used her hand as a handle as she grabbed a bundle of hair and moved Linda up and down her shaft, causing the common noise of gagging and moaning to fill her room. The gagging always stirred something deep inside Beth, almost animal like as she started to thrust back, causing spit and pussy juice from Linda to flow faster onto Beth's king size bed.

Beth started to groan after 10 minutes of feeling her cock get massaged by the warm muscles in Linda's throat, each one seemed to milk at a sensitive point on her cock. She thrusted deep and rough as Linda tried to take the throat whilst moving her hand to Beth's balls to fondle them whilst using her free hand to rub at her pussy. The feeling of warm hands on her balls pushed her over as she pushed her sister onto her mattress, so she was laying on her back and thrusted her cock back into her mouth until Linda's nose was getting tickled by pubes.

With a shout of pleasure, she unloaded her first load of many deep into the stomach of her sister, the familiar churning of her balls and throbbing of her shaft making Linda squirt as she continued to rub her clit, coating her sister's bed in a layer of pussy juice. This caused Linda to spasm in orgasm which caused Beth to groan louder as she thrusted harder into her sister's mouth, pumping the rest of her load down her needy cumdump. She did pull out and shoot a couple of spurts of thick cum that hit her sister in the face.

Beth fell back onto her soaked bed, panting softly as she took a few seconds to recover. She recovered faster than most but the first nut of the day was always the one to take the least time and to tire her for longer. Linda lovingly cleaned her cock by licking the shaft for any droplets of cum and sucking on it to remove any lingering from inside. She then crawled up to Beth and laid next to her, content. She loved a dick as much has her sister loved a pussy or arsehole but she could only feel this happy when it was Verne or Beth using her.

Beth recovered and then sat up, debating what to do! Would she go now and get to uni early to set up a plan to become head cheerleader or would she stay here for a little bit longer and use her sister some more? Choose in the comments

What should she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)