More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NeedAMedic NeedAMedic

Cast of Characters:

Becky

Becky Hawthorne

  • Fuu’s most trusted ally and second in command. Becky is an extremely slender woman, so thin that its difficult to tell exactly where she is under the dark, voluminous cloak she wears. Her hair is a pale platinum blonde, outlining her equally pale skin. Her breasts are the smallest of the group, and while she doesn’t strive to be beautiful, her striking green eyes and pretty face are hard to miss. Approximately 21 years old.
  • Becky was brought up a by father who had a strong distrust for any system of authority. Still, he was a brilliant scientist and doctor, able to craft any number of fantastic potions and making great advances in modern science—skills he passed straight on to Becky. With his untimely passing, Becky left to travel the world, eventually becoming a small town doctor. After she nursed a badly injured Fuu back to health, the two began traveling together, working as a team to help those in need.
  • Becky fights with a dagger and her potions, preferring to stick to the shadows and let her poisons and magical elixirs do work for her.
  • Becky is kindhearted, always trying to be a good person and help those around her. She lacks the single-minded iron will of Fuu, however, and often finds herself falling prone to temptation. Whether it be the constant tug she feels toward scientific exploration or other, more insidious enticers, Becky is the most likely member of the group to give in. As the second in command, Becky acts as a sort of mother figure for the group, keeping a watchful eye out where others might rush in.

Further specifics

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)