More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr. E Mr. E

Choose a start.

Becky is Babysitting

Becky smiled as she saw the car drive down the road, having been invited over by her Uncle Rodger to watch her cousin Dani while he and his wife were on a three month long, second honeymoon.

At eighteen-years-old, Dani was far too old to need a babysitter. However, her parents still treated her like their "precious little angel", much to her chagrin. And that, unfortunately, meant that it was Cousin Becky to babysit.

Something that she hated even more than her parents treating her like a little girl!

While Becky was always sweet and kind to her cousin when her Aunt and Uncle were around, despite her Gothic appearance, once they were gone, twenty-three-year-old Becky would make her younger cousin's life a waking nightmare.

And now that she was in charge for three whole months, Becky felt like a kid in a candy store while Dani felt like a goldfish in a shark tank.

Becky walked back into the house, an evil smile on her face as she walked through the doorway dressed in her special boots (which brought her from 4'10" to 5'5"), a black knee-length skirt, a MCR t-shirt, and several (fake) piercings. Underneath, she was dressed in her shaping underwear and her padded bra with extra stuffing that brought her from a flat AA to a voluptuous DD. As she walked in, she noticed Dani at her laptop in the living room, using Skype to have a video call with a group of her friends.

Including a boy that Becky knew Dani had a crush on.

Becky's smile only grew wider...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)