More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Coolwheelchair Coolwheelchair

So who are you and what world are you in?

Becky Bee a waitress in a cafe in Gotham

Bechy Bee was naked in her small cigarette smelling bedroom she lit a long cigarette and walked over to a window and thought about her body was okay she was short about 4foot 9 but very slim like most of her friend had red hair about B cup boobs a hairy pussy and legs she lived in the city of Gotham on the 12th floor of one of Gotham's shittyast apartment blocks one that billionaire Bruce Wayne said he would fix but never has in the 30 years he been back.

However she will admit he was hot but she knew he will never go for her when he was one of the richest men in the world and she is a poor woman plus he 40 something and she is is 26 if the dated she be called a gold digger but secrutly she wishes she was one.

But she could still think about him just the thorght of him made her hairy pussy very wet she woundered if she had time for some fun with her dildo but looking at the clock on her wall she had no time for that saddly but a butt plug in all day will make her happy.

So she grabbed her favorite poo staned plug licked off some of the poo and then shoved it in to her ass that better she thought and got ready for work she had on a dirty thong blood red skirt back tights and red high heels. She also had on a white top that showed her boobs to much. As soon as she was ready with the cigarette in hand she left for work

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)