More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sleepy7 Sleepy7

Who do you follow first?

Becky, the trail runner

Becky, was a late twenties software engineer who spent her days getting ahead in the rat race of life. Overcoming obstacles as an engineer in a male dominated industry, susinctly put, she worked hard.

Years earlier, Becky learned the secret to dealing with the stress. Trail running.

Becky was 5'10", 130 lbs of lean muscle, b-cup breasts, and shoulder length Auburn hair tied up in a pony tail. Outdoor running gave her skin a tan tone which glistened with a sheen of perspiration. Becky typically ran in 3/4 length compression pants and a sports bra.

Becky left work late that afternoon. She was stuck working on a major project which the previous person assigned got fired from. Becky needed to run out her tension and stress.

Becky knew the trail well and had plenty of sunlight to do a 10 mile run through the metropark's loop around the lake and through the woods before sundown. She felt her stress melt away as her feet fell in rhythm. Becky went into autopilot on the trail. Her endorphins kicked in as her lungs sucked in fresh oxygen and her heart pumped it to her working muscles.

Becky spotted two girls wearing T-shirt's with the local university printed on them. They were wearing light weight hiking packs and sturdy shoes with short hiking shorts exposing toned calves and thighs. One had red hair in braided pigtails and the other was Asian with short black hair just past her ears. Becky noticed the redhead had large breasts that were likely enhanced by the backpack's chest strap. Both looked like they were in great shape and appeared to be no stranger to the outdoors.

The girls waved. Becky smiled and returned the wave as she passed them by.

Becky continued on the trail, perspiration glistening her body, cooling her external temperature in the gentle breeze coming off of the lake. She turn the bend leading her away from the lake and into the shade of the forest trail. Becky felt a slight cold chill upon entering the cool forest despite being five miles into her ten mile run. Goose bumps speckled her toned body, not an unpleasant chill, she was used to running in cooler temperatures after all .

Becky's nipples pushed into the thin faberic of her black and neon green sports bra with the chill. She could not recall the woods being this cold, sure she was in the shade, but it never gave her this much of a chill this time of year. Her sports bra didn't have to work too hard to keep her moderately sized breasts from jumping around, but the gentle bounce on her fully erect nipples began to feel...pleasent?

Becky put it out of her mind as the temperature began to gradually warm. Her nipples however stayed unusually hard. Becky strangely didn't mind, the gentle fabric movement felt good. In fact, it was causing blood flow to her nether region.

Becky was in the zone, feeling more than good, and becoming strangely aroused.

Does she notice changes in the forest around her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)