More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sleepy7 Sleepy7

Does she notice changes in the forest around her?

Something changed

Becky continued to run along the path with a small wave of pleasure with each stride in a euphoric haze. After what seemed like five miles, it occurred to her that she knew the trail like the back of her hand, and this was NOT her trail.

Becky stopped and leaned forward to place her hands on her knees. She looked all around and realized there was no trail. Her chest heaved as she caught her breathe and collected her thoughts. Years of adversity prepared her to not panic.

The Forest was moderately sparsed in every direction with tall trees, small shrubs, ferns, and moss covered rocks.

Becky could handle this, she just had to... wait. Was something moving up ahead in the shrubs? She crouched down to get a better look. Something small rustled again from within the growth of vegetation. Slowly, Becky got on her hands and knees and parted the ferns in front of her with caution.

Becky's mouth dropped open in wonder and confusion. Before her stood a little man, no taller than her waist with his back toward her. His brown pants were around his ankles and his little bare ass was thrusting forward vigorously. He had shaggy brown hair and ears that came to a point.

A pair of translucent wings fluttered rapidly from in front of the small man and an audible moan came from it's source. The wings sprouted from an equally small woman with faint blue skin in planking position with her ass in the air getting slammed by the man. Becky's curiosity and unnatural arousal kept her from looking away.

"Fuck me..." groaned the blue woman with wings as her tiny titties bounced with each thrust. She turned her head to look up longingly at the man and made eye contact with Becky. "Fuck me!" She screamed and popped out of existence with a shower of blue sparkles.

"Fuck me!" Yelled the little man with his cock now free of the tight pixie twat, still oblivious to the giant behind him. "How'd you like that? The blue pixie leaving me with fucking blue balls," he bemoaned as his prick began to droop.

Slowly, the little man turned, having the feeling someone was indeed behind him. His eyes started at the ground and worked their way up her kneeling body, made brief eye contact, then settled on her breasts. "Fuck me," he whispered as his eyes lingered on the hanging breasts in her leaning forward position with her nipples pushing hard against the taut sports bra material.

Seeing where his eyes strayed, Becky noticed his little cock once again springing back to life. She immediately sat upright and folded her arms. This only managed to smoosh her breasts together, further pushing her cleavage upwards.

"Begging your pardon miss" the man stated as he pulled up his brown trousers and pulled up the suspenders. "I'm Dinkus, and you seem to have caught me in a precarious position and scared off my...err, companion. What may I have the pleasure to call you, miss?"

"I'm Becky and I'm not quite sure what it is that's going on here..." she stated while wondering if she'd finally cracked under the pressure of her life's stresses. Her brain began to feel foggy and lights spotted her peripheral vision. Becky's breathing came too quickly as she went to stand up, everything went black.

Where is Becky?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)