More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

What's next?

Becky's Bare Beauty Sleep

Having just gotten home after being on tour for the last few months Becky is currently enjoying taking a shower in her own bathroom for the first time in months.

Upon finishing her shower Becky slides open the shower door and steps onto the nearby bathmat naked, barefoot and dripping wet.

Noticing her reflection in the large mirror mounted over the sink Becky can't help but admire how good she looks.

Admiring her reflection for a few moments the naked, barefoot and still, dripping wet Becky says out loud to herself :

Damn, I look good.

Wishing her boyfriend Sebastian was home to appreciate how good she looks Becky sighs, grabs a nearby bath towel and starts drying off.

Upon drying off Becky considers wrapping the towel around herself before saying out loud to herself :

I'm just going to stay naked for now. After all, I'm home alone and after being on tour for so long it would be nice to just lounge around the house naked, barefoot and free.

Having decided Becky drops the towel in the hamper near the door, exits the bathroom and heads for her bedroom.

Enjoying the feel of the carpet under her bare feet as she walks towards her bedroom Becky also enjoys the liberating feeling of walking around her home completely naked.

Also, noticing the way her bare breasts jiggle with every step she takes Becky starts to place one arm over them before realizing that she's being silly.

Moments later Becky reaches her bedroom makes her way over to her bed, pulls back the sheets and gets in bed.

Upon laying down in bed on her back Becky pulls her bed sheets up to her shoulders and enjoys the feeling of her incredibly soft sheets on every inch of her entire naked body.

As Becky lays in bed completely naked she can't help but feel a little lonely without her boyfriend Sebastian.

Reminding herself that Sebastian will be home in a few days Becky sighs and does her best to fall asleep.

Despite missing Sebastian Becky is happy to be experiencing the pleasure of sleeping in her own bed for the first time in months.

Especially since she is naked as that is her favorite way to sleep.

And as much as she loves traveling the world and performing for her fans the one downside is that she usually doesn't sleep naked while on tour as the few times she's tried to do so she's felt that someone might barge in on her.

For example, when she stays in hotels overnight she would be concerned that if she slept in the nude, the maid service would walk in on her or the fire alarm would go off and she would have to evacuate her room naked which would be absolutely mortifying.

So despite the fact that she hates wearing pajamas she reluctantly wears pajamas when staying in hotels or sleeping on her tour bus.

As Becky continues laying in bed naked she finds her mind drifting back to how she learned to enjoy sleeping naked :

(Flashback) -

When Becky was young her family lost their home and moved into the converted garage of her grandparents' house due to financial problems.

And due to her family’s financial problems at that time, her parents had encouraged Becky, her two brothers, and her younger sister to only wear the bare minimum of clothing necessary as they had explained to Becky and her siblings at the time that would help them save money on laundry and air conditioning.

For example, around the house, her brothers wore just shorts and Becky and her younger sister mostly just wore t-shirts.

In addition, they were pretty much required to sleep naked.

Basically, the way it worked was Becky and her sister would bathe each night and then get in their beds still naked and they would have to sleep that way.

At first, Becky found it awkward to have to sleep naked. Especially having to do so in the same room as her equally naked little sister.

However, after a few months passed she got used to having to sleep naked although she still occasionally missed her comfortable footie pajamas that they'd had to sell to have even just a little more money.

(Present day)

Coming back to herself in the present Becky smiles at the memory before finally falling asleep.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)