More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Testytesterton Testytesterton

What's your type?

Becca, a punky bad gurl.

"Thanks for hiring me, Mr. Baxter. I promise to take good care of your baby boi." The bimboi's voice is deadpan, verging on sarcastic. If your father picks up on it, he pretends not to notice. Not that you can blame him when there's so much more noticable things about her. She has a blood red pompadour mohawk that looks downright masculine. Her face is ridiculously feminine, but it's like she's overcompensating with her accessories. Her beestung lips have snake bite piercings, her button nose has a septum piercing and one on the bridge, and her beautiful brow is marred by several spikes jutting out. It gives a scary, yet strangely sexy effect that's only heightened by her full figured body and outrageous outfit.

"Of course, Becca. You came highly recommended." Your father leads her into the foyer and she follows. Your eyes latch onto her like a horny puppy. Her easily E Cup breasts barely overed by a tight black tee cut off so high you can see her undulating underboobs. She wears a leather jacket over her shirt covered with patches for bands you've never heard of like Deimos and Perlonios Imp. Her waspish waste is so seductive but her small six pack suggests she can give as good as she gets if not better. Her short, tight leather skirt gives you a great view of her juicy melon ass, but also an eyeful of her thick bulge. Her fishnet stockings make you wish you could trace the holes with your tongue, but her steel toed boots make you worry you'd end up getting stomped.

You sneak downstairs to spy on your dad and horrifyingly hot babysitter Becca, feeling like you might have already caught something with how feverish you feel. You have to find out why he hired this honey trap and what instructions he will give her when she watches you. You tiptoe behind them, hiding behind furniture and around corners until they reach your dad's den. You almost think that Becca sees you as she closes the door behind them, but maybe she just always smirks like the cat that ate the canary.

Your heart is pounding so loud as you peek through the keyhole that you are sure it will give you away, but they seem so preoccupied with each other. Your father is pouring her a hefty glass of one of his top shelf liquors, only pausing to ask, "Should I check your ID, young lady?"

This seems to be some kind of preexisting game with them, Becca sardonically snaps back while pulling a license out from between her breasts, "Sorry, I keep meaning to get this changed from my old one, but you Daddy types seem to like seeing the boring boi me before you fuck the beautiful bimboifly." She downs the drink and you could almost swear it's affecting you, because you start to feel drunk. This pretty punk is flirting with your straight laced, stuck up parent, and he seems to be going along with it?!

"You better not try those tricks on my son, slut. If you do, you'll find I'm not a man to be trifled with." You watch intently as your dad lays down the law only for Becca to roll her eyes and make a jerk off motion behind his back. You half expect your dad to smack her. What you definitely don't expect to see is for him to pull her into a passionate kiss! At first tries Becca plays true to her bad gurl image, pushing away from him and biting his lips, but your father shows her that he means business. He holds her tight with one powerful arm, twisting her nipples with his free hand like they were her submissive slut dial. They must be, because she starts yielding to his kiss and grinding against his groin.

"Bend over that desk. I'm going to remind you who's in charge before I leave you with my precious boi!" You don't know which shocks you the most...that your dad is a dom degenerate disguised as a closed off conservative, that Becca barely rolls her eyes before obediently bending over the desk, or that your pop actually called you 'precious'! As startling as it is, you know what happens next might scar you forever, so why do you want to watch it so bad? Surely you don't want to see your dommy daddy deep dick the snarky sissy slut she hired to watch you...do you? What if they see you? You don't have much time to decide...are you more scared off by the sight? Or turned on?

Do you keep watching?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)