More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Beeble42 Beeble42

Accept Natalia's Offer?

Beauty Spot

I could decide on the party later and if needed to I could always make up an excuse to get hold of WPC Dobbs. This seemed much more natural and being next door it has to be easier to manage and maybe Natalia could be a useful ally. I suddenly foresaw a whole convey belt of college baby sitters I could check up on.

Before she dropped me off at the station, where The Demon made sure I had prompt service – maybe it was fun to fuck with cops – I found that she was a mix of Spanish, Italian and Irish but was born in England and that her football mad husband Roberto was Italian English.

Whilst waiting to be picked up, TD starting working on me “Have you ever had a pregnant woman?”
“Honestly, I don’t know, but no-one has told me they were.”
“A woman’s sex drive can sky rocket during the second trimester and their orgasms are the most intense of their lives” TD volunteered
“But what about the baby and the husband?”
“Check it up on your computer if you are worried about the baby and maybe we can persuade the husband to join in.”
“You’re kidding?”
“Porsche guy used to be really turned on by double teamed preggoes.”
“And look what happened to him. Still it does have a certain appeal. Oh, she’s here. Can you make her want to go on a bit of drive?”
“I can compel her to want her to stop at a viewing place.”
I waved my keys at Natalia and a leap later she was on her smart phone looking for local beauty spots. “I hope you don’t mind but I feel like a bit of drive.”
“I don’t mind at all” I agreed and congratulated TD.

On the journey upwards, I established that Roberto was a chef who was alternating between lunches and dinners so he was able to help her with the house half the week. Although he was only 28, this was his second career after banking and Natalia had been his college sweetheart a couple of years below. They had moved north to get out of the rat race and after the birth, he was hoping to start a restaurant. Then I remembered a Roberto who had been a finalist on 'Masterchef', compared it with my recollection of the decorator and it all dropped into place. This was getting better and better. She did PR down in London but was taking a break, before deciding her future path.

Being a week day, we were alone looking at the spectacular view. After TD had given her a nudge in the direction of the older man and a sudden desire to get naughty in a car, it was not long before she unzipped my fly to let Mr Happy out. As she began to pulsate my shaft, I decided my right hand should explore her tunnel of love. Feeling her bump and giving her knowing glance, she guided me down her landing strip to deep inside those pants.

Natalia lent over, feigning to kiss me while I began to rub her labia, before getting her lips on my glans. A tingle of ecstasy shot right through me. As my finger entered her vagina she asked me to pinch her clit which was not easy to find. Eventually she squealed so I hoped my expedition had reached its goal. However she replaced my hand with her more skilful one. I was now passive as her left hand and mouth were rhythmically in control of my penis and her right hand was busy with her own pleasure.

Thank goodness for our isolation as her screams would have attracted any doggers in the vicinity. I screamed myself as fingers and teeth crushed my member.
“My waters have burst” I almost leapt out my chair and then she laughed “Yeah one big waterfall of my love jizz.”
“Oh!” then a quieter longer “ohhhh.”of understanding.
“Do you want me to finish you off?”

Although my dick was in pain, TD was giving me a strong indication that failure to complete was not an option so I grimaced “Hell, yes”. Her hands were so talented that she achieved the desired result in seconds rather than minutes and I came onto my trousers. She made me lick my sperm from her hands, offered a paper towel for the rest and me to feel just how wet she was. I did not really need any extra sensory evidence, the yoga pants were soaking!

No partying for this dick tonight but time to do some manipulation on the return journey. In all probability my Mediterranean future MILF was not quite sure why she had such a broad smile on her face.

Fancy a Threesome?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)