More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Beeble42 Beeble42

Fancy a Threesome?

When Good Neighbours ...

Having carefully worked on Natalia’s desire for servicing 2 cocks, it was time to encourage Roberto. Further questioning led me to discover he supported Juventus and they happened to have a live game on the TV at the weekend. As Roberto’s living room was covered in tarpaulins, he intended to watch it on a smaller screen is his bedroom so I did not even need TD’s help to persuade him that my house was a better location. For 2 hours TD was able to make him open to talking about sexual fantasies including a MFM threesome which he now became open to, associating the thought with me. Hopefully, I had become his new best friend.

After the match TD gave him the compulsion to keep watching the TV while I popped next door to make sure that upon her husband’s return, Natalia would raise her fantasy about sex with 2 men and be fairly insistent about fulfilling it as soon as possible.

I must admit so early in my partnership with TD this seemed awfully ambitious, but the worst thing that could happen was they would have a row, he would storm out and I could move in for some rebound sex … unless she left … or that some other lucky fellow happened to benefit from my setup.

Ten minutes later, Roberto came round and said Natalia was begging for a fuck but was so horny she needed more than just him and he knew I was willing to help out. I told him that as a friend I would do whatever was necessary. At TD’s suggestion I had already prepared for this and I knew to avoid blowing any air up the vagina and putting too much pressure on the womb, although the woman will usually let you know if there is any danger of that happening. If going ATC, condoms must be changed or the penis thoroughly washed. Everything else was on the table or the bed or wherever.

Although I had not really pegged Natalia as a traditional girl, we found her on the bed frigging vigorously. I knew the inevitable conclusion to this and sent TD in to reinforce the need to keep our earlier liaison secret just to keep things simple. We both stood there transfixed as the floodgates opened and the tidal wave of jism hit both of us. TD put the idea in Roberto’s head that he needed to film his wife’s torrent at some point.

We quickly undressed ready for an experience none of us would ever forget.

What Position First?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)