More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ryuujester ryuujester

Who was the goblin?

Beatrix (futa/godlike alchemy ability)

Beatrix cough and sputtered, a cauldron had landed on top of her drenching her fully in the liquid that it contained.

She had also swallowed a large portion of it. It burned with magical energy as it went down he throat.

Pushing the iron cauldron off her she gasped and sweated as her mind went numb with pain. It felt like it grow ten sizes suddenly. She saw flashes of images and knowledge flood her mind but the pain was to great to see what they were in great detail.

As her mind spun fast and her eyes grew blurry, Beatrix's body did the only thing it could.

She vomited and passed out.

Groaning Beatrix's eyes fluttered open, slowly pushing herself up.

Her head hurt less but it still hurt. Flicking her tongue out across her dry lips, Beatrix looked around.

Spotting a somewhat full but dirty beaker of liquid the goblin crawled her way over to it. 

It was hard but she got there eventually, her body and mind flashed with pain every so offten. Beatrix greedily drank from it something flashing in her mind, a root that she had seen before.

 Master Ertun had used it but never told her what it was. She knew what it was now.

Tarra root, helps for pains of the body. She also knew that if she grinded it up with some and a few other ingredients, it would make a low grade healing potion..as long as a little magic was added to it.

The goblin stopped her drinking for a moment and started to gingerly look through the room. She unashamedly pushed bits a pieces of Master Ertun out of the way in her search but kept them on hand, she was after all hungry but there was something more important at that moment.

Finding the root she tore it into pieces with her sharp pointed teeth.

Chewing thoroughly Beatrix washed it down with the rest of the water. With that done the goblin moved around the room, she had spot quite a few thing that perked her interested from the ruined laboratory when she was searching.

One of the things was a mirror, it had shattered in the frame but she could still make out herself. She was pretty but not beautiful. Dark green skin with long dark almost black hair. Pointed ears and slanted yellow gold eyes made her look fierce. The pointed teeth also helped with that. Beatrix stood at three foot three and had a sharp claw at each of her fingers. She looked at the rags in the mirror grinning wickedly, under that is what kept her in danger and what kept her safe from most of the males in the tribe. Not many males could or would take a female with a cock to bed but every male wants a cunt to fuck and tits to suck. Even though hers was four inches when hard, it made most of the males avoid her bed...most of the time. It also got her into the beds of some of the females.

She cackled lightly before she continued sorting through the room.

The goblin cleaned up the room, sorting through everything. It took hours but she finally had gotten most of the room organization.

Everything she could name had had used for was sitting in make shift bowl and or jars that weren't totally destroyed in the explosion. Most of those are potion and alchemy ingredients and instrument to make potions. Beatrix had no idea why but she knew what each one was and what she could use it for. Everythingelse was tossed into a corner in a heap.

What does she do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)