More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by majus majus

Protagonist (name, gender); Person you fell for (name, gender); current number of harem members; (optionally) setting (Fantasy, Sci-fi, TV series, etc.)

Beatrice Thierse (f) Witch; Veit Reichenau (m) cruel, mind controlling, Warlord; 146; Fantasy world

You were woken by something grabbing you. You struggled to move, but to no avail. Your hands were bound behind your back. You tried to speak, but the moment you opened your mouth, you were gagged.

Finally you were to stand. You managed to get a look at your captors – 4 women wearing lather bikini. One brought a knife to your throat – you stilled and started praying. One of your captors, smiling wickedly, started trailing the knife across your skin, down to your cleavage. Then with one swift movement she cut your night-robe. Moment later you stud completely naked before them.

“Nice.” Your eyes snap towards the voice.

In chair sits a lean man. Average built – not to frail but not to weak, not to handsome but not to ugly, in short – there was nothing particular about him. An average man in every sense. His eyes roam all over your body, then he gives short nod of approval. One of women grabbed your hair and shoved you on the table and you to lay on your back.

When you hear that the man starts unbuckling his belt, you try to get up, only to be shoved down again. Then you feel the steel of blade on your neck. The woman holding the knife leans over you.

“I heard that you serviced quite a few men from nearby village.” she started “you know the drill, spread your legs...” There was no 'or else'. With knife on your throat, there didn't didn't have to be.

And she was right, you had experience. You spread your legs and hoped that you will satisfy them enough not to kill you.

Then the male shoves his dick into you – and to your utter surprise you climax and hard at that. You arch your back and your eyes roll back into your head. You scream lustfully into your gag as your pussy greedily clenches around the man's dick.

Slowly you recover only to find man waiting and grinning at you. You idly notice that your nipples are erect and your pussy still tries to milk the Master's dick.

'Wait Master? Where did that come from?' You thought.

Slowly you come to realize that he was using some kind of sex magic and mind control magic.

Seeing the understanding in your eyes, the man's grin widened.

“I love this moment.” He grabs your breast and start fondling it.. and it felt good, unnaturally good. Your body betrays you as a needy moan escapes your throat. You start shaking your head and trying to say something through your gag, but only a muffled sounds escape. He pinched your nipple and your body shook with climax.

“Usually at this moment I hear 'please no!', 'you will break my mind', 'I will go insane!'. Heh. I really would like to hear you begging, the last act of your free will... but I don't want to fall under the influence of your voice, witch.” With that words he thrust his hips.

You arch your back again, as he brings you over the edge again... and he doesn't stop moving. With each of his movement you climax, you moan almost constantly, the thoughts of resistance fade from your head with each of his movements.

When he finally came... when you felt his sperm inside you, you had greatest orgasm of your life. As all went white and you slowly fell into oblivion, you felt your mind changing – thoughts of resisting the man- Master disappearing, desire to serve him enforced, the thoughts-

You fell as your mind continued reshaping.


You wake up. That dream. The moment when your life changed, the moment when your Master taken you in. You were wet just remembering it. You start fingering yourself, promptly bringing yourself over the edge. As you batch in afterglow you remember your past.

You were born to peasant family. When you were 8- your magical abilities were discovered and you were sent to magical academy. At age of 19, you started having trouble with material. You barely passed through classes. You had to use your body to convince your class mates to help you and your teachers to let you pass. In the end, you never reached intermediate level. You knew some basic spells, few healing spells, few bewitching spells (including illusions and mind manipulations) and knew how to create few potions.

At age of 23 you decided to ditch the academy and escaped.

You sold your body to survive. You are good looking wench, so you didn't suffer for lack of clients.

After few months of travel, you found yourself in rural area. You managed to convince villagers from local village that you were a witch and could help from time to time. You occupied, and with help of the locals, repaired the small hut in the middle of forest. They were bringing you food regularly and you healed them from time to time, lifted curses from chickens etc. Life was good. For 8 years you lived that way.

Oh, there were problems. Various envious women thinking (sometimes correctly) that you slept with their husbands was your major concern.

You had only one big crisis - during your fifth year of stay.

Local drunkard, with whom you refused to sleep, called an inquisitor with claim that evil witch cursed the village. His mistake – he announced that when he was drunk in tavern for entire village to hear. Soon you heard it as well.

The same night you meet him. You seduced him – wasn't hard considering he was almost dead-drunk, and extracted all the information you could from him. Bad news – the inquisitor was one of this corrupt types that will , and kill even if charged is innocent. Good news, he didn't know who the witch was.

The drunkard was found very next day dead. It was judged an accident, after all it's quite stupid to swim while being drunk... especially in trough for horses.

That left you with inquisitor – you couldn't kill him or lie to him. He wouldn't left until he had some victim. So you supplied.

There was this local widow – good looking, friendly woman. No family and everyone loved her - a perfect substitute.

Convincing men to out her as a witch was easy – the information that inquisitor liked to have witches 'punished' by populace, was enough to convince them. Convincing the women was little harder, but information that their husbands lusted after widow was enough of stimulus.

So when the inquisitor finally arrived, the surprised widow found herself chained and dragged for interrogation. In two days of her interrogation she confessed to summoning demons and copulating with them, sacrificing infants to dark gods (there was no of infant for last 8 years), and few others scary and completely absurd things.

Then she was put in pillory in central plaza of village, for villagers to 'punish' her... which they eagerly did. First men, who wanted to punish (taste) the attractive widow, then the women who wanted to extract justice (vengeance) on the harlot.

After two days inquisitor decided that it was time to move on.

When you looked at inquisitor driving away as in the middle of the village the witch (widow) burned at the stake, you couldn't help but congratulate yourself. The inquisitor found his witch and you gained quite of popularity in local populace, the local men were grateful to you that you allowed them to fuck this woman, the women were grateful to you that you got rid of her and you were happy because you survived... and became quite popular with local village. The widow was probably not happy, but well, you can't satisfy them all, can't you?

Then, when you were 31, the Master came.

He conquered the village, slaughtered the men and converted the women... well, the majority of them, he does have standards.

From them he got information about you. He already had a number of magical users (majority more powerful than you) but still decided to add you to his flock. With 4 rouges he invaded your hut and... well, the rest is the history.


Your Master currently leads an all female (with him as a notable exception) mercenary band. All members are fanatically loyal to him through brainwashing and mind control.

Yes, you know that he brainwashed you, but frankly you don't care. You serve the Master and that makes you happy.

There are currently 146 females in company... there were more, but after last battle your numbers were cut in half. Master was furious and personally executed the commanders responsible for defeat in front of entire band.

You are member of 5th division, 2nd section... and hold no rank. After conscripting you two months ago, Master, disappointed with how little you had to offer (both skill-wise and possession-wise). You knew no offensive spells and were not fit for 'Magic user's section', neither you were fit for other of Master's aims. So he sent you away to this unit, to serve as a common soldier.

Your only possessions are thigh-high lather boots and revealing grey robe (your sides were completely bare, and your cleavage cut reaches the belt that held your robe – sexy and revealing, just like Master liked) and that's all. You don't even have a knife as a weapon, all your other possessions and gold were taken by Master. But that's common.

2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th divisions are composed of – mostly – 'drafted' village girls, prostitutes, etc. Their weapons include kitchen knifes, pitchforks and clubs. Only 1st division actually has some battle experience – they consist of former bandits that kidnapped Master. They him... and one after the other, submitted to him.

You get up and put on your clothes. You look ravishing. You have a voluptuous body and large magnificent breasts, your face is like sculptured... all of this is due to the magic and the way you use it to keep yourself looking beautiful. Yet there is quite a number of woman better looking then you in the band.

Around you, most of girls are still masturbating – reliving the events of their own recruitment and reaffirming their loyalty to the Master. The rest is either getting ready for a day or making out with each other.

Even those who were originally straight, are now eagerly licking pussies of they partners. Because it pleases the Master – even if he isn't here to see you.

You would join, but you were ordered to meet your Sergeant – apparently your section was given a mission.

As you travel you wonder who will earn a reward. You, like all of the girls have only one ambition – to sleep with your Master and please him.

At the beginning there were even open conflicts and infighting, to get rid of competition... until a third of company perished in one of such fights. So Master forbidden infighting. That left intrigue, , poisons, seduction, accidents on battlefield etc. all the 'silent' methods.

So Master established a reward system – those who preform service beneficial to him are chosen to be his bedmates for the night. Of course, there still happen (from time to time) 'unfortunate accidents' – but they are rather rare now.

The last time you 'served' Master was month ago – you sucked his toes and massaged his foot with your breasts. During the act of pleasing your Master, you climaxed five times. His pleasure was your pleasure. Your pussy juices start flowing just at the memory of act.

A new mission is your chance to serve the Master and maybe even earn a reward.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)