More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rest_Easy Rest_Easy

Who is your tormentor?

Beatrice (Stuck Up Body Controller)

As you're walking to your first period, a hand snakes out and touches your shoulder, and a voice whispers in your ear. "Ditch second period, normie, and meet me on the roof. Sit quietly when you get there and don't do anything until I say otherwise. Tell no one."

You groaned internally as you recognized the voice of Beatrice, and realized you had . Whether or not you wanted to, your body would do what she said, and she'd worked on her phrasing to avoid any of the loopholes you'd exploited last year. She probably only let you have a period to let you stew in despair.

After first period, you walked up to the roof and sat quietly. You tried to leave, you tried to yell for help. Nothing happened. You tried not to think about spending all day and night up here if she forgot about you, or decided it would be funny. Minutes ticked by before Beatrice threw open the door, grinning like a maniac.

Well, if it isn't John, the boy who thought I was arrogant and stuck up." She walked up and put a hand on your head. "Apologize."

"I'm sorry, Beatri-"

"Ah, ah! Call me Goddess."

"I'm so sorry, Goddess. Let me make it up to you somehow."

She smirked. "Lick my feet and tell me every single thing you like about me."

You started to uncontrollably lick and kiss her feet, every moment your mouth wasn't in use, you were heaping praise on the woman responsible for your predicament.

"That's enough for now," said Beatrice. "I have better plans for you, normie."

What is her evil plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)