More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LizardGod LizardGod

What's next?

Beast Men

Men have served as breeding stock in the past but it was always risky. They are unpredictable and hard to control without the help of potions. The Beast Men on the other hand are quite easy to deal with, the Clan used Satyrs as breeding stock for a long time, you had even bared a pair of sisters by them before the disaster occurred.

They are not the only Beast Men around, in your travels around the area you spied a herd of Centaurs moving through the forest. You had never seen them before but Old Sister had, in the last days, taught you about a great many species that could be used as breeding stock. She had said that the centaurs are proud creatures but that that pride manifests as an overwhelming urge to dominate others. It makes them easy to mate with, all you have to do is challenge them to some trivial challenge, lose and then assume a submissive position. She had cackled as she explained that they never got smart enough to wonder why you would so readily allow them to take you.

However if you could not find them then you would need to find someone else, from what the Old Sister had told you then the area you were in seemed like the kind of place you might be able to find a clan of Kobolds.

She did not know much about Kobolds but what she told you made them sound not unlike Goblins. You wonder to yourself if you might even be able to convince them to give you shelter. Although the Old Sister had said that she had been taught to try and avoid Kobolds and Orcs, because of how similar they are to Goblins. You had not been sure of what the meant but right now it didn’t matter much to you.

Whichever you ended up picking you would need to find a place to set up the new Burrow before you could start on any of that. It seemed like trying to find a cave was the best option, although there was also the option of making something out of large number of dead and fallen trees in the area.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)