More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Blood612 Blood612

How Does Liz Allan End Up Naked?

Beach

Liz Allen loved to swim. Feeling the salt water cover her body. Swimming helped relax her. Her father’s trial had ended with his conviction. Her mother was working harder than ever to provide for them. The SATs were over and she was sweating regarding getting accepted into MIT.

Her classmate Jessica Drew was sunbathing with her girlfriend Kitty. Both were covered in sunscreen and tiny bikinis. Liz nicknamed them Tori and Missy after the actresses from Bring It On who they both resembled. Someone even asked Kitty for an autograph, saying they loved her in Marie Antoinette and her new red hair.

They were the cutest couple in school, sometimes Liz felt jealousy as she watched them. The water tasted salty as she felt dazed, unable to focus. She hadn’t seen the wave that landed on her. Was this how it would end? Drowning after staring jealously at a cute couple? What an embarrassing way to bow out. A hand suddenly wrapped itself her belly and pulled her out.

“Are you ok?” Liz took a few moments to cough out and ejaculate the salt water from her stomach and throat. “Y-yeah, I-I’m ok.” “That’s good, sweetie. Very good. Are you here with anyone?” Liz shook her head as she gulped in fresh air. The lifeguard nodded as she lifted Liz and took her out of the water. Lix was about to thank her when a gust of wind revealed something. She looked down to see nothing but skin and a patch of pubic hair.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)