More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Jjdrabs23 Jjdrabs23

What's next?

Beach Day

Pam was so excited, it was beach day at the office. She was ready to have so much fun with her coworkers and just have a relaxing day. She was also a little excited to show off a little to Jim. Little did she know was that she was about to show off a whole lot more than she wanted.

Pam showed up to work with her bikini on under her clothes. Everything went normally at the office, although she did notice Karen and Jim whispering and giggling at her. She just ignored it for now and focused on how excited she was for beach day.

Finally everyone got on the bus and they headed for the beach. After around an hour, they finally arrived. Pam couldn't be anymore excited. She got out of bus and found a nice spot on the beach. She noticed everyone else also finding spots on the beach and getting into their swim clothes. Pam decided to take off her outer clothes, and she looked amazing. Pam wore a string bikini top and bottom and she was smoking hot. Everyone stopped to look at her.

Pam was just about to lay down and enjoy the sun when she remembered she left her book on the bus. She quickly ran to the bus... with everyone watching her nice ass. Once she got her book, she started walking back to the beach. She was too distracted, however, to notice Karen quietly sneaking up behind her.

Pam was walking, minding her own business, when she suddenly felt the ties on her bottoms go loose. She looked down and saw her bikini bottoms untied, falling towards the sand. She shrieked and quickly covered her lady parts with her book. Unfortunately for Pam, though, the shriek alerted the rest of the office and they all turned her way. They all saw the beautiful Pam Beesly with only a book covering her bottom half. The lucky Karen Filippelli was the only one to see Pam's curvy ass, as she was right behind her.

Karen was laughing her ass off, and was just gonna stop there, until she saw the ties on Pam's top too. "Why not get her naked?" she thought to herself.

Pam was terrified and surprised. She had no idea what she was going to do. Everyone was looking at her, and there was no way she wasn't going to flash them. She also had no idea how the heck her bottoms came undone. Just as she was figuring out what to do, though, she felt her top get all loose too, and saw it getting ready to fall down as well. She quickly used her other hand to catch it and hold it to her breasts. If she wasn't so quick, she would have for sure flashed the whole office.

There, Pam Beesly stood with her bikini bottoms below her on the sand and only a book covering her lower area, while also using her other free hand to hold her bikini top to her chest. Because she was holding her bikini so tight to her chest, it created a ton of cleavage for the rest of the office, which they did not mind at all.

Pam had no idea what was going on, until she heard laughing behind her.

"I'm sorry Pam! I couldn't resist... the strings were just too tempting." Karen said as she was laughing her ass off.

It then clicked with Pam. She was furious. She was about to jump on Karen right then and there, but then she remembered again that she was naked. She quickly bent down, trying her best not to flash the office, and picked up her bikini bottoms with her book still in her hand. She slowly started walking backwards towards the bus, so she could put her bikini back on. It took her a couple minutes with her coworkers watching her every move, but she finally got there with minimal flashing.

When she got in the bus, she put everything on a seat and just took a deep breath. She couldn't believe what had happened. She was standing in the bus naked when she looked out the window and saw her boss, Michael Scott, running towards the bus. Her heart dropped. The last person she would want to see her naked was Michael. She quickly hid behind a seat as Michael just entered the bus.

"Hey Pammo! Just making sure you are ok and if you need any help with your bikini. I am right here if you need me." Michael said excitedly.

"Nope I'm good Michael, thank you though. If you could leave that would be great." Pam said with only her head and shoulders peaking above the seat. Pam couldn't believe she was naked with her boss right there in front of her.

"Are you sure? Karen said you needed me. I mean your bikini is right here... would you like me to hand it to you?" He said picking up the bikini and getting ready to walk over.

Pam scowled. "NO Michael, that's ok just leave it there please." Pam, however didn't notice that in her panic, she stood up higher than the seat and gave Michael a great view of her breasts. Michael just stood their starring and holding her bikini. Pam quickly noticed though and used her arms to cover her boobs.

"Michael, you can leave now." Pam said embarrassed.

"Uhhhh... Right, ok right. I will do that now." Michael said. He started to leave and walked outside of the bus when Pam realized he still had her bikini in his hand. She quickly got up and poked her head out of the bus.

"Michael!!! My bikini!!" Pam yelled. Michael looked in his hand and started to walk back over and he handed her the bikini. From where he handed her the bikini, he got a great view of her cleavage, as she was still covering her tits. Unfortunately for Michael though, the bottom half of her body was hidden has it was behind the bus door.

What a day for Pam Beesly so far.

She was completely naked in the bus putting her bikini back on when she thought, "Ok Karen. If you want to play this way... be my guest." As she looked out the bus, she saw Karen still laughing and talking with the rest of the office. She also noticed that Karen, like Pam, was also wearing a string bikini.

The fun is only just beginning.

What does Pam Decide to do? Does it Work?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)