More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by magicmaster667 magicmaster667

One such story we'll follow was that of:

Bea, a female bird going on her first date!

Bea, newly graduated and hyper buxomed, was excited about tonight. She had previously matched with a kind-looking dog her age, Chad, on a dating app and they chatted about their mutual interests for long enough that they agreed to a meet for dinner at his place later that week.

That agreed upon day was tonight, and Bea was positively shaking with excitement. Her very first date! This would surely be a fantastic night she'd remember forever...

Bea sat in her white underwear infront of her bedroom mirror whilst putting on some light make-up. While she did, she decided against wearing something too formal for the dinner at Chad's apartment.

She later slid her large, blue feathered bean bag-sized tits into a revealing red v-neck t-shirt. Her cleavage visible from the centre of her bosom and upwards - also pressed tight together and overflowing the edges of the v-neck.

Bea then put on her favorite pair of tight, stretchy dark, dark grey yoga pants. She loved how great her ass always looked in this pair. She then took care to guide its edges up her thick, plump thighs and wide, wobbly ass. Bea took care to guide her blue tail fathers through the tail-hole of her pants before pulling them up fully.. Her 90-inch ass was now covered in dark, form-fitting yoga pants-goodness.

Her look for the evening was now completed. She stashed her necessities in her bouncing cleavage and headed out for Chad's place while she began fantasising about finally meeting him in real life.

What was Bea's choice of transport for getting there?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)