More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

What's next?

Bea's Bare After Party Part 1

Upon returning to her hotel room after attending The iHeartRadio Much Music Video Awards Bea immediately kicks off her shoes, pulls her top over her head, unsnaps her belt and pulls her pants down her legs and over her bare feet.

Dropping her top and pants on the nearby chair Bea enjoys the feeling of being naked and carefree.

Deciding that she should tweet about what she's currently doing Bea picks her pants up, walks over to the nearby sofa and sits down.

Enjoying how the sofa feels under her bare butt Bea removes her phone from her pants pocket and sets her pants down next to her.

After unlocking her phone Bea opens up her Twitter and tweets :

SO HAPPY TO BE IN MY HOTEL ROOM NAKED AND FREE RN but thanks mmva's that was fun ✨

Bea then hits the home button on her phone to exit the Twitter app, sets her phone down on the nearby table and then turns on the television.

Enjoying the feeling of the sofa under her bare butt Bea decides to lay on her side and face the television.

As Bea lays on her side she continues to enjoy the feeling of being naked and carefree more every second though she would still be embarrassed to be caught this way.

Though Bea plans to get up and head to her bed to sleep due to being more tired from The iHeartRadio Much Music Video Awards than she realizes she soon falls asleep right there on the sofa.

Is Bea still in her hotel room when she wakes up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)