More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by amon_Baal amon_Baal

What Does Mark Ask?

Be my family’s fuck slut.

“My father and brother are in town from tomorrow.” I kind of moaned onto his cock as I didn’t get why he was telling me this now when I was sucking on his cock. “I want you to b their slut.”

I pulled back from his cock and looked at him, “What?”

His hand went to his cock to stroke idly as he explained, “I want you to be their slut on tap. If my brother wants you to suck him off, I want you to kneel without hesitation and fill your mouth with his cum. If my father wats to plug your awesome arse, please give it to him.”

I blinked, my fingers still between my cunt lips. “You want me to be a slut for your father and brother?”

He nodded, “They have a three-bedroom suite they are renting, and I think we should go stay with them. Just imagine it, three men, lusting after you, wanting to fuck you, wanting to feel you.”

“I haven’t even met them. You planning on telling them I’m your girlfriend?” I asked him, still flabbergasted.

“I have already told them I was going to ask you, so if you agree, I am sure they will figure out who you are.” He told me as he grabbed my waist and pulled me towards his lap.

I slowly mounted him, “You are so fucked up, you want me to be the sex for your family while they visit?” He nodded as he pulled me down onto his cock. I groaned as he penetrated me, “Seriously? That is so fucked up.”

He laughed, “Really, you think that’s fucked up? Remember camping last summer?” He asked. I blushed, “Five guys and you, and you exhausted them. And you did some really kinky shit. I mean you sucked snail juice off Jason’s cock, and when he was all clean, you popped the whole snail into your mouth and asked if anyone wanted a slimy blowjob.”

I moaned at the memory and started to ride him, “I seem to remember you saying yes and squashing that thing in my mouth.”

He moaned and laughed at the same time, “Yep, you were high as a fucking kite for like two hours.”

I moaned, knowing that my resolve was failing, “And when I came down, I had a whole orange and the neck of a bottle of vodka shoved up my snatch.”

He laughed again, “Yeah, but honestly who can say no to a vodka orange? So? My family?”

I ground into him as I thought on it.

How did I respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)