More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What happens to Lea?

Be careful what you wish for...

It had been a long day on set. The dance routine they were trying to nail was proving difficult, and they still hadn't gotten it yet.

Lea didn't think that the preppy clothes she wore as Rachel wasn't helping, either.

Eventually - looking exhausted, the director called cut. "Anyone got any ideas on how to fix this mess?"

Lea raised her hand. She was the star of the show - despite being seen as arrogant because of it, she had ideas, and wasn't afraid to share them. "Perhaps if we had more comfortable costumes? Something easier to move in?"

"It's a nice thought, Lea - but the budget doesn't stretch to it." The director sighed, then "Alright, everyone - take a half hour break, come back here fresh."

Lea made her way to the costume department, studied her outfit. It was tight - uncomfortably so. Maybe if she got it loosened?

Pulling off her skirt - costuming had seen her in less before - she decided to try and loosen it, slightly.

It was at that moment that the stitching and threads vanished, and the skirt fell out of her hands, a clump of fabric.

She yelped, brought her hand to her chest in shock - and her shirt did the same, disintegrating into thin strips of fabric that fluttered to the floor.

"No, no!" Lea murmured, trying to cover up her chest. No-one had noticed yet, but they soon would - especially as the effect grew, and Lea's panties and socks joined the rest on the floor.

She grasped for the nearest outfit - one of the cheerleading costumes from the show - but that too became strips.

It was at that moment that a runner walked through the door, blushed when seeing Lea's state, but managed to stammer out her message. "T-they need you on set."

Does Lea brave it and act nude?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)