More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7

How do you respond?

Be bold - challenge her

"And you too?" You ask.

She smiles big. Suddenly you're engaging her. She must feel like she's succeeding. "Me too what?"

"You can't cum without being double penetrated? Is that what all these are for?" It's a completely inappropriate and nosy question. But you're asking it. She's egging you on.

If she seems offended, or taken a back, you can relent, you think. But if she...

"Oh I can cum just fine." She interrupts your thoughts. "I can cum fine with one cock, or even just a couple fingers."

You notice her breasts take one big heave as she breathes in with anticipation. She's wearing a black tank top, and you can see the shapes of her nipples beneath it. Were they always so evident, or did they just harden? You're not sure.

"Do you want to see?" She asks, noticing you're looking at her tits.

But you're not sure what she means. Your cock is getting thicker and thicker. "See what?" You ask. Does she mean her tits? Maybe you should have just answered 'yes.' After all, whatever she's offering, you want to see.

"Just how easily I can cum?"

Damn, you think. She is ready to go. You can't help but continue your skepticism, quickly turning into naughty skepticism, simply meant to exacerbate the situation "Do you often walk into random places and throw yourself at strange men?" You ask

"Constantly." She smirks. "So what's your answer?"

Do you want to see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)