More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by goober goober

What is your answer?

Be a good neighbor and follow her inside.

It's a lovely day, to be sure, but there's a certain mystery to this woman and her as-yet-unseen daughter, so you gladly accept the invitation. Horiya puts aside her watering can and opens the front door for you, revealing an open space with a kitchen. There's a finely set table and all manner of worldly decor, kind of like stepping into another country. Must be trying to bring a bit of home with them, you suppose.

Horiya walks over to the counter to start the coffeemaker, and you get a sense of the motion of her body beneath her garb. Her hips roll beneath the fabric with each step, and walking behind her gives you a whiff of something that smells like jasmine. You're already imaging the feeling of sliding your hands up her dress and revealing the legs underneath. Before your fantasy can go further, you see the young woman sitting at the corner table, blocked from your view before by a sizeable houseplant.

Though she wears a pink veil covering her hair, her gaudy headphones and hoodie jacket give her a more modern look than Horiya. She's hunched over a notepad, scribbling what looks like math equations from a textbook. She's about your age, maybe a couple of years younger, and her T-shirt clings to her generous breasts. She doesn't even register your presence as you take a seat across from her. You knock on the table, bumping her pencil and causing her to look up. Her annoyance turns into puzzlement, and you notice her soft face and deep brown eyes, a wisp of dark hair hanging over her forehead. She snaps off her headphones and adjusts her veil, tucking her hair back underneath.

"Uhh, hi?" She looks over at Horiya, but the older woman is busy fetching cups, so she turns back to you. "Did my mom hire a new tutor without telling me?" There are many subjects you'd love to school this young woman in, mostly physical education, and you chuckle a bit as you respond.

"Nah, I'm just the neighbor's son. They're out of town for a bit and I'm watching the house. Name's Robbie, how about you?"

"Hedieh." she replies meekly.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)