More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ninja_Mango Ninja_Mango

Who will Becky face?

Bayley

Becky has been having her issues with the former hugger ever since she returned from her injury. The assistsnce of Iyo Sky & Dakota Kai have been a real thorn in the side of Becky who after several months has become fed up with Bayley.

After defeating both Kai & Sky in a handicap match Becky has earned the right to face Bayley next week at the new years edition of Monday Night Raw & is able to pick the stipulation for the match as well. The wwe universe eagerly awaits tonight as "The Man"arrives in the arena walking through the front door right as the show starts strutting confidently and smiling as she already knows what stipulation she has planned for the Role Model.

Becky has barely even entered the arena still near the vendor area when she is jumped by Sky, Kai & Bayley in an ambush. The trio jump her neating her down & tossing Becky into a nearby food stand. "How's that Becky, you cant touch us" mocks Bayley as they kick away at her. Becky is dazzed as she is dragged over to the table & bent over it. Bayley grabs a bottle of mustard & squirts it all over Becky's face, then Sky & Kai remove Becky's belt & hold open Becky's pants while Bayley grabs a piece of a chocolate icing cake & shoves it down her pants into her panties.

"Better make sure that's in there tight" laughs Bayley as she gestures Sky & Kai who unbutton Becky's pants & starting sliding her jeans down past her knees. Bits of cake drip from Becky's tight panties as Bayley walks up licking her hand & delivering a hard spank to Becky. She jumps around in pain, but can't move since she is restrained by the others while Bayley beats her ass over & over with a dozen swats.

"You know Becky your looking a little thin these days. We need to get you bulked up & a good diet is key" says Bayley while she slides a whipped cream apple pie in front of Becky. "Ahh no, I'm gonna kick your ass you dumb bitch" cries Becky, but it doesn't stop Bayley from smashing her face first into the pie & rubbing her face in it. Becky is let up to breathe, her face & hair covered in cream a she gasps for air. Damage control isn't done yet though, Becky feels Kai grab hold of her pants & slide them the rest of the way off revealing Becky' yellow panties.

Meanwhile Sky grabs her panties & yanks upward giving Becky a huge wedgie. She screams in pain, but also moans softly as she feels the cake rub against her ass & pussy while the material stretches up her back. Bayley reaches down Becky's back as well & pulls up on her shirt ripping it off & leaving Becky in her bra & panties.

With Becky at their mercy Bayley orders Kai & Sky to punish Becky while she grabs a bowl of pudding. Kai & Sky both lick their palms as they tag-team spank Becky in unison. The duo nail her hard making Becky's ass jiggle around to the delight of all as several fans are recording Lynch's humilating situation. The spanks continue until Bayley returns with the pudding. "Ding-Dong, Hello, is the Man here? Cause all I see is a red head bitch" laughs Bayley as she pours the pudding all down Becky covering her head as the thick substance slides all down her back & covers her body.

Becky collapses to the ground drenched in goo, while Bayley & the others accessorize her. The trio start pouring sprinkles all over her, dropping cheeries all around & add to it by spraying whipped cream on top of it all. Becky lays there so humilated she can't even move with tears forming in her eyes. She tries to crawl away with waht strength she has as Damage Control stalk her while mocking her too. "Gonna cry Becky, so much for being the Man, you're just a big baby" laughs Kai. "You should just forfeit & not even show up next week Becky or even worse things will be waiting for you" yells Bayley kicking Becky in the stomach. Sky squats down in front of Becky now "Dumb bitch" she says as she squirts a bottle of chocolate syrup in her face & delivers a huge kick knocking her out.

Satisfied with the message they sent the trio leave as Becky covered in sticky food lays there out cold for a moment as people record before she is assisted & lead to the medical room to be cleaned up.

Becky awakes & cleans herself up about an hour later & with fury she storms out of the office looking for Bayley.

Where does she find Bayley?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)