More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MaverickHB MaverickHB

Who is the first competitor?

Battle Royal

"The following contest is an interbranded 10-woman Bra and Panties battle royal. This match will feature 4 women from Raw, 4 women from Smackdown, and 2 women from NXT. The only way to be eliminated is by being stripped down to your bra and panties and being thrown over the top rope and having both feet land on the floor. The last woman remaining will earn a shot for any championship of their choosing" Lillian announces to the hype of the crowd.

Enemies by Shinedown blasts through the speakers as RAW shines on the titantron. "Introducing first, representing Raw, The Boss Sasha Banks, Bayley, Alicia Fox, and the Raw Women's Champion; Alexa Bliss!" Lillian announces as 4 of Raw's greatest women come down to the ring, rocking their red tops with their logo loud and proud as they await their opponents.

Take a chance by $CFO interrupts their gathering and the titantron glows blue as Smackdown can now be read across the screen. "and their opponents first, representing Smackdown, Becky Lynch, Charlotte, Lana, and Carmella!" Lillian exclaims as some of the blue brand's best come out with their dark blue logo on display as they join their Raw counterparts.

Finally, Rage is played over the speakers and all blue and red is stripped away for Yellow as NXT christens the titantron. "and finally, representing NXT, Ember Moon, and NXT Women's Champion Asuka!" As 2 surprising choices come out, but all 16 eyes of the other participants watch them, knowing what they bring to the table.

(In the comments, rank these 10 divas in order of your favorite to your least favorite!)

The Bell Sounds....

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)