More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MaverickHB MaverickHB

The Bell Sounds....

NXT meets WWE

Asuka and Ember barely even enter the ring, Asuka faintly removing her title when the bell rings and they get attacked by the other 8. Raw's 4 attack Asuka while Smackdown's 4 attack Ember, beating them down to the ground.

The lasts several seconds until they finally pick up the fallen ladies with Bayley, Sasha, and Alicia pick up Asuka and hold her in place as Becky, Charlotte, and Carmella do the same with Ember as Alexa walks up to Asuka and Lana walks up to Ember.

"Welcome to the Big Leagues bitch!" They both exclaim before simultaneously grabbing Asuka & Ember's NXT shirts and ripping at them, eventually tearing them off of their women and exposing Asuka's color palette bra and Ember's dark purple bra and their shirts get thrown out of the ring.

The crowds throw Asuka and Ember out of the ring before turning to each other, some wasting less time than others as Sasha spears Alexa to the mat and tears at her Raw shirt, ripping it off and revealing Alexa's shiny pink bra to the world.

Meanwhile Smackdown & Raw alliances fade as this match is a free-for-all as all 8 Smackdown & Raw women fight hard in the ring. In the middle of the ring, Alicia catches Alexa for a Scissors Kick, but Alexa dodges it at the last second, catching Alicia in a roll up that allows her to yank off Alicia's shorts, revealing a purple pair of panties for the crowd as Alicia tries to cover herself.

In the corner, Lana and Becky are fighting it out and Becky catches Lana's arm and attempts a Dis-Arm-Her but Lana manages to catch Becky, slamming her into the turnbuckle. Lana uses her strength to pick up Becky and turn her upside-down, leaving her in a Tree of Woe where she could easily land some vicious kicks before working on Becky's top, easily removing the blue shirt to reveal a tight emerald green bra underneath as Becky fights to cover. Lana quickly throws the shirt away and goes for Becky's shorts, but Becky frees herself, catching Lana in a hurricanrana that throws Lana out of the ring through the middle rope.

(Using the 4 Raw women, then the 4 Smackdown women; Fuck, Marry, Kill, Befriend)

Clothes are flying left and right

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)