More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Openmind Openmind

Which Story to Choose?

Batman: White Knight

This story has very little to do with the Sean Murphy comic of the same title. The only connection to the comic is that Joker has been 'cured' this will be a 50/50 smut and story, story. This first chapter will be a synopsis/short contained story relating the events leading up to the main story, the second will be a review of all the characters and their origins (which will be updated every time a new character is added, so if you follow the story make sure to keep checking the 2nd chapter for all information on characters, including their looks/appearances.) and the third will start the story off proper.

Recap: Joker, the Clown Prince of Crime, has been cured. Now living under the name 'John Doe' John is a functioning, productive member of society. When he was pronounced 'cured' Batman thought it a trick, he became obsessed with the belief that Joker was fooling Gotham into letting him into the fold. Batman knew, he knew he had everyone fooled, even his old friend Jim Gordon was falling for the Joker's tricks. Gordon assigned himself as John's probation officer, he kept his eye on him and eventually decided that he was, in fact, cured. The two then started to become friends. But in spite of Gordon's word that Joker was gone and only John remained, for months Batman tracked Joker's old Leftenants, until he finally sprung a trap. He attacked one of his old men and when he he told Batman that Joker had no plan, that he really was 'cured' Batman snapped, he killed the man, beating him to . More killings started, more and more criminals winding up dead in alleyways, Batman turned murderous. This swift turn of Batman's, deciding to kill criminals caused Robin (Tim Drake) and Batgirl to move to Bludhaven with Nightwing... Abandoning the Dark Knight.

Gordon put out an arrest warrant for Batman's arrest due to the kills even though John Doe had pleaded with Jim, swearing that Batman hadn't committed the murders, John knew Batman was innocent, he knew Batman would _NEVER _kill, he trusted in Batman. Batman though, had figured it out, Batman knew what was happening, Jim was working WITH JOKER! He knew it, Jim Gordon, Gotham's finest cop, turned crooked. Batman appeared in Jim's house one night, the next morning Gordon was found by his wife, bleeding out in the kitchen, he was rushed to the emergency room and the Doctor's were able to stabilize him but he was comatose but the outlook looked positive, they believed he would pull through. Alfred heard about Gordon and confronted Bruce, Bruce tried to make Alfred see, tried to make him understand what Joker was doing. But Alfred wasn't listening, that's when Batman realized, Alfred was in on it too. Batman chased Alfred throughout Wayne Manor, Alfred begging and pleading for him to stop. He cornered Alfred in the study, Alfred grabbed the shotgun from the mantel and aimed it at his son, begging and pleading to not make him do it. An hour later Alfred was dragging himself through the hospital doors, he had managed to fire on Bruce, hitting his leg with a buckshot, Bruce and Alfred had tumbled with the gun, Alfred's military training and experience keeping up with Batman's youth and training. But eventually Batman had won, Alfred, now bloodied and breathless, took the only shot he could, he darted for the window and lept through it. Bolted for the nearest car and took off for the hospital.

John Doe was visiting Jim in the hospital when Alfred burst through the door and told John about Batman, how he had been the one to attack Gordon, and that he was going mad, that John had to do something about it... Joker was the only one who could ever beat Batman... He had to do something.

Batman had tried to follow Alfred but had to give up when Alfred had entered the Hospital. Batman saw Alfred through the window, he was talking to him, to Joker, Joker had said something and Alfred hugged him! HIM! The Joker! Batman was laughing now, Batman stood on the roof of the ACE Chemicals building and was... laughing, Joker had won, Joker had taken everything from him, his only remaining ally in the police, Robin, Batgirl and now even Alfred... Sweet, loyal, little old Alfred... Batman was howling with laughter, his face distorting into a grotesque parody of himself.

Harley Quinn had been trying to get her Joker back, she had been trying so hard to win him over and 'cure' him of his 'illness'. She had been following John Doe on his way to the hospital, but lost him, instead she saw Batman, soaring over the skies of Gotham. She followed him up to the rooftop of the ACE Chemicals building and heard the laugh, heard the cackling, she recognized the sound. "P-puddin?" She had asked Batman, who looked at her, laughing...

Now here he was, The Dark Knight, being mistaken for Joker by Joker's own girlfriend, he giggled and chuckled, laughing like a maniac. Then again why not? Joker had taken everything of his... Why not take everything of Jokers. Batman nodded and smiled at Harley, grabbing her and kissing her. Harley pulled Batman by the hand, down through the roof entrance of ACE and down a catwalk till they stood over the vat of green liquid. Batman kissed Harley once more and fell, let his body plummet towards the vat and felt his body burning, felt the acid renew him, transform him into his proper form and behold! JOKER! WAS BORN AGAIN!

John Doe had listened to Alfred, he had promised he'd save Bruce no matter what, his head reeled from the revelation that Bruce Wayne was Batman. He and Alfred returned to the manor, but found it empty, they searched Gotham but found nothing, there was nothing to find. for two days they searched, until Bruce Wayne, revealed himself to them...

Every TV in Gotham sparked on, to show the Bruce Wayne's new twisted features... The Features of a clown. "GREEEEEEEEEEEETTIINGS GOOOOOOOOTHAAAAAAAAAAM CIIIIITY!" Joker shouted and cackled. "It seems you've been without a JOKE for faaaar tooooo long!" He said and suddenly Harley Quinn appeared behind him. "I think it's high time for a laugh! Don't you my dear?" Joker asked her. Harley nodded. "Sure do toots! That's why we've left a lovely present for your dear little commissioner!" Harley laughed. "That's right!" Joker said, finger in the air. "I sure do hope he finds it... A GAS!" The pair erupted into laughter and the screen went dead. Alfred and John arrived at the Hospital far too late. Jim, who had woken from his coma last night, was dead, his face contorted into a twisted grin.

John doe knew what he had to do. If Batman was to become Joker... Then Joker needed to become Batman. He asked Alfred if he would help him, and Alfred swore he would be with him till the end, and the two moved their operation to Joker's old stomping ground, the old abandoned circus in Amusement Mile, though this time he began to build his HQ in the Haunted House, rather then the circus tent. John also 'borrowed' equipment from the GCPD's SWAT locker and created his own Batsuit. With Alfred at his side, he is ready to take on The Joker and avenge the of James Gordon!

But first:

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)