More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mr.z mr.z

Where Does Natalie Go?

Bathroom

After what felt like an eternity of Natalie searching up and down his house for him, a prime opportunity fast approached. With the flick of a light, Natalie illuminated the bathroom before closing and locking the door. Unable to control himself, Rick began to stroke his throbbing erection as she walked over to the toilet. All he had to do was stay on her pants as she dropped them, climb into her underwear and then he'll be home free to explore her pussy when she puts her underwear back on. The thought already making him drool.

Overcome with excitement, he failed to notice that Natalie had simply walked up to the toilet bowl and unzipped her pants. He snapped back to reality when he noticed her reaching into her zipper, wondering what she could possibly be doing. His thoughts were quickly answered as Natalie pulled out the fattest cock he had ever seen. Her cock must have been five full inches long and almost three inches wide soft. The huge beast sat tucked inside her equally huge foreskin as her delicate fingers wrapped around the monster. Suddenly the huge cock erupted like a fire hose spraying gallons upon gallons of pee down into the toilet. As she peed, Natalie let out some not so lady like groans as her giant snake emptied itself.

Rick sat on the waistband, his gaze fixed squarely on Natalie's huge member. Never in his wildest fantasies would he have ever thought that this was what she had hidden under her tight jeans. More intrigued than disgusted at the scientific anomaly that presented itself right in front of him, he began to notice the stream pouring out of Natalie's penis begin to die down. With a couple of shakes, his dream girl brings her hand down to her crotch to tuck her dick away and that's when Ricky dropped off the cliff of her jeans and landed on the cock of his crush just in time for her hand to wrap around him and shove him inside her pants.

The inside of Natalie's underwear was extremely humid, her cock was confined inside tight jeans all day with little to no breathing room which created a sweaty musk filled environment that Rick now found himself in. Pussy or no, Natalie was still the hottest girl and now he had free range inside her jeans. Rick tried to move in his new surroundings but there was one problem. Natalie's colossal meat was pinning him against the zipper the babysitter closed up after finishing her toilet business. His arms, his legs, none of them could move as he was crushed between what felt like a rock and a hard place, it was even too dark for him to see anything until his eyes adjusts to the darkness but before that could happen, the shrunken geek feels his environment shift as she walks out of the restroom. Minutes pass by until Ricky hears the voice of his unaware captor speak. "Oh, a letter from Ricky." She reads the note on the refrigerator.

"Dear dad, going over Jason's house. Be back late, Rick." The tiny teen hears this and realizes she is reading a note he wrote yesterday. Perfect, this means she won't waste time looking for him. "Perfect, with the baby down, I got the whole place to myself." Then a cruel grin stretches onto the futanari babysitter's face as an idea pops in her head. "I'm sure nobody would mind if I decide to go commando." Rick hears her voice booming up above then is followed by the sound of her belt being unbuckled, her button being undone, and finally her zipper being zipped down. *ZZZIIIIPPPP* Natalie pulls down her super tight skinny jeans, then kicks them onto the couch. Underneath her restrictive garment was a size XL white men's boxers, those were quickly taken off too and she stands, her heart pounding due to her doing something so taboo. Ricky nearly falls to his doom until he grabs onto Natalie's generous foreskin, hanging down with his arms stretched out over his head, swinging on his crushes fat cock like Tarzan swinging on a vine.

"Natalie! Help!" He screams, this shrunken voyeur stuff has lost it's fun now that his life is on the line. Sadly the brunette babysitter is unable to hear his shrunken screams from all the way down there.

"Man, this is so crazy. What if somebody sees me. I guess that's what makes this fun. Oh, I'm so bad." She giggles to herself unaware that someone is doing a lot more than just seeing her. Natalie starts to walk over to the couch, each step she makes causes her enormous sausage to swing left and right and smack her inner thighs.

*SLAP*SLAP*SLAP*

Rick holds on with all of his might as he has to survive this pendulum swinging penis. Before his hands slip, the unaware giantess sits down on the couch and starts channel surfing, her legs spread wide to give her pole plenty of space. Ricky lands on the top of her flaccid dong and rests his arms. Looking up he sees Natalie, looking more beautiful as ever being dozens of times his size. Her pretty face, lovely brown curly hair, her soft breasts hiding behind her sky blue shirt. Then his eyes go down to her impressive dick. Not only is it big, but it looks extremely manly with it's darker shade of skin, thick tubular shaft and an explosion of brown curly pubic hair on her crotch and wrinkly ball sack. Looks like the carpet definitely matches the drapes. Rick looks around and notices that he is around 2 inches, and Natalie's ding a ling is 4 times as long as he is tall, meaning that his high school crush has been packing an 8 inch beast in her pants this whole time and it's entirely soft too!

The tiny teen looks up into the sky and sees Natalie's hand come down. 'Maybe she sees me?' The Sampson boy thinks to himself. Sadly no, her long nailed fingers go to her massive sack and scratches her hairy balls. Her fingers disappearing into her brown bush and exit with huge globs of salty ball sweat that Rick could see with his tiny vision. She flicks her fingers, the geeky boy sees the tiny rain drops splash onto the floor and couch. Then Natalie's eyes shift left to right, once she saw that the coast was clear, she brings her fingernails to her nose and gives them a big sniff. *SNIFF* "Well, I'm bored. I wonder if that four eyes has anything cool in his room." The oblivious giant dickgirl gets up and goes upstairs to Rick's room, the shrunken guy holds on again, this time able to wrap his arms and legs around the shaft of his futanari crush.

*SLAP*SLAP*SLAP*

"Wow, his room is... average." Natalie says as she enters his room. "Huh, I was expecting some more nerdy stuff. Like some science fair trophies or Einstein posters." Looks up as he sees his crush pick up his pride and joy. His guitar. "This is pretty cool. I didn't know he played guitar. Ricky is such a dweeb, I wouldn't go out with him but this does bump him up to a lunch date. Oh, I can't pass this up." An idea popped into the futa's brain for an epic prank. Rick holds on tight as Natalie grabs her junk from the base, squeezing her cock and balls, then rubs her hairy nuts all over the bottom of the guitar. Soaking it up with her salty testicle fluid while she t-bags the object near and dear to Ricky's heart. She then brings up her cock and sticks her finger into her foreskin. Circling around her mushroom head to get out a small bit of smegma which she spreads on the tuning pegs. "What other fun junk can I do here?" The gleeful prankster walks over to the bed. Rick wonders what she is gonna do until her hand reaches into her bush and pulls out finger fulls of loose pubic hair. She then sprinkles the thick pieces of pubic hairs onto Rick's pillow like snow. To anyone else those would be invisible but with his shrunken size, he can see clearly where those pubs landed. The tiny Sampson then feels a rush of g- as the giantess leaps onto the bed. "I bet this is the only time that nerd has gotten a girl in his bed. He probably would love to be here with me, he acts like a love sick puppy around me. I wonder if that puppy would love to chew on my boner if he found out." She laughs to herself as she rolls around on the bed, crushing Rick against her cock and balls and stomach until Rick isn't even sure where he anymore. The big dick brunette then sees a magazine tucked away under the mattress and pulls it out. "Ooh, what's this. I Victoria's Secrets magazine. I bet I know what Ricky does to this thing." She then starts dabbing the pages with her piss slit. "There, I gave it an improvement." While she was doing that, the tiny teen felt a sense of falling and opens his eyes to see that he fell off of the bed and landed into a pair of underwear on the floor. Natalie then looks down and sees a pair of Ricky's tighty whity's which gives her a great idea.

What Does Natalie Do Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)