More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by mr.z mr.z

What Does Natalie Do Next?

Puts On The Underwear

Natalie looks around the bedroom, bored and trying to figure out what to do next. The toddler she is babysitting is still asleep and she already messed around with that nerdy Ricky's room. She was about to leave until she looked down and saw a discarded pair of underwear. "Rick still wears briefs? I guess he hasn't moved onto boxers yet." She laughs and picks up the white briefs unbeknownst that owner of that room is inside them. Rick opened his eyes to see a wall of white fabric surrounding him and the smell of crotch sweat and farts. Before he could get up, his prison tightens around him and Rick feels himself being lifted off of the floor. Looking up he sees the beautiful face of the girl he's had a crush on. At least before he found out she had a dick.

"Natalie, Help me." He yells but then gets a mouth full of his own underwear.

"Man, I haven't worn briefs since I was like ten." Then an idea popped into the brunette futa's head. "I wonder if they fit." The teeny tiny teen watched as Natalie's face went away as his view goes lower as he goes down. Seeing the giantess babysitter's neck, boobs, stomach, then her big brown bush resting on top of her enormous cock before hitting the ground with a thud. Rick looks up and couldn't even see anything above his crush's waist as her legs stretched up into the sky and met in the middle with her flaccid schlong hanging over her hairy balls like two blimps in the sky. The tiny nerd tried to get up and run away but fell down due to the tremor Natalie made with her feet as she stepped into the leg holes. *STOMP* *STOMP* One to the left and one to the right side of Ricky, he knew it was two late when he saw the giantess's hands come down and grab the waist band. Turning around to be on his back, the small Sampson boy felt a rush as he was pulled into the sky and his school mate's big meaty sausage came flying at him with those two zeppelins behind it. *SMACK*

"It's a bit small but I think I can make it fit." The brunette babysitter says as she pulls up the tighty whities, maneuvering it around her crotch to fit better. Spending a moment to adjust things, she manages to get the tight clothing to cover up her exceptional womanhood which leaves a huge bulge on the front like she's trying to smuggle in something but in doing so this caused the back to be pulled up into her crack making it look like Natalie is wearing a thong. "Not very comfortable but It will be once I stretch it out." Natalie then notices another pair of tighty whities on the floor and bends over to pick it up. "Jeez, you'd think a nerdy loser would at least keep his room cleaned. Its not like he'd expect to bring a girl to his room though. What a dork." Natalie looked around to see that no one was around. Then she brought the underwear to her face and dived right in with a big *SNIIIIIFF* "Your ass stinks Ricky." *SNIIIIIFF* "I bet I know a way to plug it up you loser."

Meanwhile inside the underwear, Rick is smashed into the side of Natalie's fat cock. The donkey sized dong presses him against the fabric of the underwear and he can't move a muscle. He even hears the fabric tearing a bit as she adjusts her junk in his briefs. The tiny teen tries to fight back but its like pushing against a wall of cookie dough, whatever doesn't move just absorbs his hands then pushes him back against the white wall of underwear. To make matters worst, the heat coming off of the dickgirl's nether regions is boiling the shrunken Sampson. It feels like a hot box and the smell is saltier than the entire ocean. He then hears the muffle words of Natalie as she talks to herself and takes in big sniffs of something. He can't make out what she is saying but it sounds like, "Ohhhh, RICK you geek, get your smelly nerd butt out of my face! Stop suffocating me with your pale nerdy butt cheeks you loser!" As he hears his captor moan he can feel pressure building up in her dick. The giant slab of meat crushing him hardens and pushes Rick further into the elastic fabric. It stretches and the shrunken teenager hears the strains of the fabric as they pull and rip as his futanari crush gets an erection. The horny futa continues to moan, playing with her boob with one hand and holding up underwear with the other while sniffing the scent of guy butt as the bulge between her legs grow and stretch out forward. Ricky feels the hardening pole push into him and the foreskin peel back and he slides down until he reaches the foul futa's piss slit. The tent in the stretched out briefs continues to grow until *RIIIIP* The tighty whities couldn't stretch anymore and get torn in half by Natalie's mighty cock sword. The full 14 inches flop out and bounce around now that they aren't contained in the tiny piece of clothing. The horny futanari then grabs her shafts and strokes now that her gigantic schlong and big balls are hanging out in the open. "Ever seen a dick this big before Rick. I bet you haven't! Get your smelly nerd butt down there!"

Rick hangs on as his prison is torn to shreds. His arm stuck in the gaping pee hole as the slit opens and closes on his arm like it is trying to eat him. The shrunken Sampson teen tries to pull his arm out but then looks down towards the ground and realizes that it would be a huge mistake to start plummeting down from his height. Ricky holds onto the side of the mushroom head, trying to stay on the cock but also fighting to not be vored by it as the throbbing muscle sucks in his arm up to his shoulder. "Take My Dick Rick! Take My Dick Rick!! Take My Dick Rick!!" Before she climaxes, Natalie falls back onto the bed, her erection pointing into the air like a rocket ship getting ready for take off

SSSSSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

SSSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where Does Rick Land?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)