More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tinylittlecocked Tinylittlecocked

What happens to Jake today?

Basketball rivals set him up good.

It was Jake's last year of high school and he was the star of the basketball team, for the city's east highschool The team had made it to the championship and was playing the city's west high school in the game. The game was Sunday of this coming weekend, today was Friday.the east and west high Schools had a long rivalry going on for years and it went a lot farther than during the games. The two teams were always playing pranks or tricks on each of.

A few weeks ago, Jake and a few other players snuck into west high school locker room. First they locked all the lockers, with new locks so they couldn't be opened and took all the towels Then Jake Pulled the fire alarm while the west high school team was showering. All 15 players on the team ended up running out of the locker room completely naked. The door to the locker room locked behind the west high basketball team, forcing them all to walk home naked.

Jake and his teammates got a few pics of their rivals naked and posted them online. The west high team knew it was Jake, but couldn't prove it. So the team decided to get Jake back for his last prank. Jake went to this club Friday nights, because the bouncer always let him in. The west high School team knew Jake always spent Friday nights at the club.

Tom, one of the guys that had to run home naked, had a 22 year old sister. Her name was Jessica and she was stunning. Her face was extremely beautiful, her body was perfect and she was a bit of a wild child. Tom asked Jessica to help get back at Jake and she agreed to.

That Friday night, Jake was at the club, when he bumped into Jessica. Jake didn't know her, so he had no idea she was Tom's sister. Jake and Jessica started flirting and had a few drinks together. Then Jessica asked Jake to dance and he agreed. Jessica made sure to rub her body all over Jake,witch really turned him on.

"So babe,why don't we head outside, you know for a little more privacy" Jessica said in a sexy voice.

"Yes we definitely should!" Jake said in a cocky tone.

Jessica lead Jake outside and into a back alley. Jessica and Jake started making out and Jessica started removing Jake's clothes. Once Jake was completely naked,he was grabbed. Tom and 5 of his friends and teammates had snuck up behind Jake and Jessica. Two guys grabbed Jake's left arm and two grabbed his right. Tom used zip ties to restraint Jake's hands behind his back.

"Thank you sis" Tom said, clearly extremely pleased this had all worked out.

"You are welcome, I just wish I didn't have to make out with this little dick loser,but now my nights going to be so much more fun. I'm really glad this worked out." Jessica said giggling.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)