More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zokko Zokko

Let's get started!

Basic Moves

As noted in the introduction, moves can often be used with any stat that isn't blocked. However, the flavor of the move may be very different depending on which stat you pick and the fiction should represent that. See the notes for each individual move for more.

Remember that these moves are based on porn tropes rather than, say, reality.

When you encounter a new potential, describe them, note something in particular that makes them attractive to you, and note a problem that prevents them from having sex with you, then roll. A hit lets you keep going.
On a 10+, the situation is favorable. Pick one:
* They're into you (they are willing).
* You're in a good spot (they are able).
* They're horny and prepared to do something about it (they're ready).
On a 6-, another problem appears.

When you try to deal with a threat or overcome a problem, roll with any stat. On a hit, the problem is dealt with at least for the rest of the scene, perhaps longer. On a 10+, also pick one:
* Your actions impress any potential involved, giving you advantage on your next roll with them.
* If you were dealing with a threat, they become a potential.

On a miss, you suffer the consequences. Usually this includes the end of the scene.

When you use this move with Hot, you're using your looks or sex appeal. With Cold, you're using leverage, authority, or insults. With Hard, you're using threats or brute . With Soft, you're begging, appealing to someone's emotions, or denigrating yourself. With Square, you're lying or pretending to be innocent. With Freaky, you're being brazen and unapologetic.

When you avoid dealing with a problem or run away from a threat, end the scene and unblock a stat.

When you try to extend a scene that should end, overcome a problem with disadvantage. On a hit you can continue.

When you go looking for a particular potential, roll. On a hit, you find them. On a 7-9, there is a problem you have to deal with before you can get to them. On a miss, you can't find them. Block any stat, but also pick one:
* Someone helps you find them or you find a clue to where they are. Overcome a problem to find them.
* You encounter a new potential.

When you try to make a potential want to have sex with you, roll with any stat. On a hit, they become willing. On a 10+, also pick one:
* They dismiss a problem that prevents them from having sex with you.
* They also become able.
On a miss, pick one:
* They leave.
* They bring up another problem, or one appears.

When you make this move with Hot, you're openly flirting with or seducing the other person, perhaps even flashing them. With Cold, you're asserting your authority and demanding sexual favors or using or other leverage. With Hard, you're groping them, perhaps restraining them against their will. With Soft, you're offering to comfort them and take care of their needs. With Square, they are coming on to you, attracted by your (seeming) innocence or how unattainable you seem to be. With Freaky, you're getting caught spying on them or masturbating.

When you try to make a potential come with you to a private place or otherwise deal with an external circumstance, roll with any stat. On a hit, they become able.

When you try to convince a willing potential to have sex with you despite there being problems that should stop them, roll with any stat. On a 10+, they no longer worry about the problem, and pick one: They will continue to have sex with you even if a problem should materialize, or they arrange a favorable situation (they become able). On a 7-9, they are convinced for now, but if the problem shows up you make your next roll with disadvantage. On a miss they remain unconvinced, and if you try to make this move again without changing the situation you have disadvantage on that roll.

("Arrange a favorable situation" means anything that puts you in a place where there are no external hindrances to getting naked and being naughty - dragging you into a broom closet, commanding a loyal servant to stand guard, calling in sick and so on.)

When you use this move with Hot, you're trying to make them overcome their fears by turning them on to the point where they can't help themselves or by pure attraction. With Cold, you're ordering them to ignore the problem or dominating them to go along with sheer of personality. With Hard, you're pushing them around or just ignoring their protests. With Soft, you're reassuring them or telling them their needs are too important to put off. With Square, you're denying the problem exists or convincing them you've already dealt with it. With Freaky, you're trying to turn the problem into a turn-on or appealing to their bad side.

When you initiate foreplay with a willing and able potential, roll with any stat. On a hit, they become ready. On a 10+, you also get the opportunity to indulge a kink. On a miss, pick one: A problem arises, a threat appears, or the situation changes (they are no longer able).

Unless your story uses different conventions, "foreplay" goes by porn rules: Anything that happens before penetration or oral sex intended to bring about orgasm counts as foreplay.

When you make this move with Hot, you're doing your best to turn them on by being sexy and using your looks. With Cold, you're being dominant and/or denigrating them. With Soft, you're being submissive or putting their needs first. With Hard, you're being rough and forceful. With Square, you're being modest or shy (or pretending to be). With Freaky, you're pushing their limits or daring them to be dirty.

When you have sex with a ready, willing, and able potential, roll with any stat. On a hit, you both cum. On a 10+, pick two, and on a 7-9, pick one:
* You indulge a kink.
* ...and they love it! The next time you have sex with them, you can indulge this kink for free.
* One more round! Make this move again with disadvantage.
* It's spectacular. You have advantage on the afterglow move below.
On a miss, pick one:
* You cum, but you have to (or choose to) leave before they do. End the scene; you can't try to extend it. If you encounter this potential again, you have disadvantage on your first roll with them.
* They cum, but a threat appears or a problem arises. If you handle the problem or threat without the scene ending, you can attempt this move again or you can go on to the afterglow move below.

When you make this move with Hot, you're focusing on your mutual pleasure. With Cold, you're being dominant and controlling. With Soft, you're allowing them to do what they want or focusing on their pleasure. With Hard, you're being rough or focusing on your own pleasure. With Square, you're playing on your (real or faked) innocence. With Freaky, you're being dirty and coarse.

If you stick around to enjoy the afterglow after sex, roll. On a hit, pick one:
* You make arrangements for your next encounter or go again. You can start a scene (once; immediately after this one ends or at a later time of your choosing) with them _willing _and able.
* They become devoted to you. Any time you encounter them, they start out willing. (You can end this effect to cancel the disadvantage on a move you make with them.)
* They will tell a friend of theirs about you. When you first encounter this friend they are willing.
On a 10+, you also unblock a stat or gain xp.
You don't need to block a stat on a miss; you just don't get any benefits.

When you cum, gain xp or unblock a stat.

When you make someone else cum, gain xp.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)