More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by freyanorse freyanorse

What world do you want to create?

Barefoot Women- Just Because- Cheerfully Obedient

I watched the woman dangle her flip-flop. I kept a safe distance, and tried to look like I was admiring the park. It wouldn't do for her to catch me staring, after all. She'd already discarded one, I just needed her to take off the other. She was playing, balancing the toe-post on her big toe. I watched it balance for one heart-stopping second before falling off of her foot. She was barefoot. She'd agree to any sexual request I made. I was on the clock. "Excuse me," I shouted. "Could you kiss me?"

She looked at in in surprised. "Of course." She got up and walked towards me, her bare feet shuffling across the grass of the public park. She reached me, and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Strip naked," I commanded.

The woman instantly obeyed. When she finished, I looked over the nude women standing in front of me. She had milky skin and dark, wave hair. A lovely face, long legs and big feet. She'd make a wonderful toy. "What's your name?" I asked.

"Julia," she answered.

"Julia, would you kindly be my devoted eternal foot slut?"

"Absolutely," she said without the slightest hesitation.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)