More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

Next up: Barbecue! Or something else?

Barbecue first!

You, Boruto (Naruto and Hinata's eldest), Sumire Kakehi (Unknown Family, Has a crush on you) Sarada (Sasuke and Sakura's only daughter and child, and your Mutual crush), Hiruzen and Shira (Asher and Aria's Twin children), Shikadai (Shikamaru and Temari's Son), Inoijin (Ino and Sai's Son), Chōchō (Chōji and Karui's daughter, Your her crush), Metal Lee (Rock Lee's Son), Tobirama (your younger brother) Kushina (you and Tobirama's big sis) Itami (Itachi's Clone/Son), Kārūgõ (Jugo and Karin's Son), Asuma (Sasuke Sarutobi II and Samui's Son), Obito (Sakumo and Mei Terūmi's Son) Mirai Sarutobi (Asuma Sarutobi I and Kurenai Yuuhi's Daughter, secretly your half Sister, another of your crushes, feeling is mutual), Kaiba (Kiba and Tamaki's Son), Mito (Hana and Asher's Daughter, your her crush), Sharada Uchiha (Izumi and Shisui I's Clone/Daughter) and Karura (Temari and Shisui's Daughter, before her marriage to Shikamaru/Your little Sister/Shikadai's Big Sister), are in the restaurant seated at a large table ready to eat when your father Gets everyones attention.

''Listen here you young ones, this feast before you is to celebrate the fact that each of you are going to attend the Academy, the same Academy your parents and I once attended at your age after living our entire previous lives in this village, well except me of course I was sent to Suna As a child by my Uncle Kakashi, you might know him as the Sixth Hokage, Student of the Fourth and Teacher of Lord Seventh the Son of Lord Fourth.'' ''Shisui-Sensei why is it you were sent to a foreign village as a child anyway, no one seems to want to talk about it?'' Queries Sarada and you all seem genuinely curious, well all Except Boruto that is! ''To be put simply Sarada, the Sixth Hokage Candidate Danzō Shimura a Man, who fought alongside my father in the first Shinobi World War, ordered your Uncle and Itami's Father, Itachi to exterminate the Uchiha Clan with the exception of myself and your father, see Much like my sons, and Daughter's I inherited from my Father His immortality, hence being unable to be killed, Sasuke was Raised in Konoha but Lord Sixth sent me to the Sand to be Raised alongside Shikadai's Mother and Uncle's, speaking of: Shikadai did you know your Uncle Gaara once tried to kill Lord Seventh As A Child?''

Boruto who had been drinking a can of Soda spewed what he hadn't swallowed all over Himself when he heard that. ''No I didn't, why did he?'' Asks Shikadai. ''Well its a bit of a long story so how about I tell you all the Story of the Konoha 13 over lunch?'' He says your nods and goes on ''Before recorded History their was a man Called Hagoromo Otsutsuki through his two Sons the Uchiha and Senju Clan's were created until the Senju died out, Making His younger sons descendants come from ths Uzumaki Clan. Anyway Hagoromo was known as the Sage of the Six Paths, he and his brother the Ancestor of the Hyūga, as well as the Byakugan and Tenseigan, fought a long a terrible war against their mother. They eventually sealed her away for what they fought was eternity u til fifteen she was Unsealed and unleashed upon us all. After her defeat Hagoromo's Brother Hamura went to the Moon to take over leadership of the Otsutsuki Clan, which actually Kidnapped Boruto's mother a while back before her marriage to Lord Seventh and her relationship with myself.'' ''Wait you and my Mother were in a relationship?'' Boruto says incredulously. ''Yes Boruto as a matter of fact At the Time There were five other women involved with us at the same time, my Sensei and Mirai's mother Lady Kurenai, Sarada's Mother Sakura, Shikadai's Mother Temari, Inoijin's Mother Ino, and Lady Kraigen. Anyway back to the story, after Hamura left Hagoromo's Beloved gave birth to two sons the Eldest who would be named Indra would inherit his Father's Natural strength, Power and his Eyes, his younger son who would be nammed Asura would inherit his Father's Body and Hence gained a powerful lifeforce which was passed down to his descendants The Senju and Uzumaki, now when the Sage was dying he needed a successor after both sons had taken a test, he chose Asura, Indra was incensed by this and with prodding from a Creation of his Grandmother what We know as the Black Zetsu attacked and batgled his Younger brother, this battle would remain undecided for millenia, until the reincarnations of The two feuding brothers Finally made the peace Asura Never could, and finally resealed Kaguya this time permanently, those two reincarnations were Lord Seventh and myself''

''The Husk of he Sage's mother which was devoid of all Chakra was sealed into the moon the Chakra itself was split into nine halfs, or rather Nine-Tailed beasts, nos Lord Hokage has the Nine-Tails, I have the Two-Tails, Minato has the Four-Tails, Six-Tails, Seven-Tails, Eight-Tails, and One and Two-Tails inside of him.'' ''Wait Minato has the Two-Tails? But so do you? How is that?'' Asks Shikadai. ''I split the Beast's chakra in two and sealed one half inside of him keeping the rest for myself, much like I did with the Eight-Tails. Anyway the One-Tailed Shukaku was once a homicidal beast and made the Kazekage the same, as children I was the only one he ever feared, and in the Chūnin Exams when he Finally became as normal as a Jinchūriki could get, he was pitted against me, which I'll admit I only agreed ro if he stopped Crushing Lady Nara to with his sand, then he tried to kill me and Lord Hokage but we snapped him out of it.'' Everyone finishes their food and you all go out for Dango and Ice Cream.

What happens between then

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)