More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bubble_Butt Bubble_Butt

Now entering Catwoman's Universe...

Barbara Gordon: College coed at Gotham University

Barbara Gordon was trying her best to stay awake in her history of fashion class at Gotham University. It was the type of elective class she took for an easy grade.

The strong gusts of cold air-conditioning cycled around the room ensuring her entire body was chilled to the bone. She was careful not to bump her hands on anything because even minor pains hurt so much worse when a person is freezing.

** FZZZZZZZZT!! **

Lurching up from her chair with a start, Barbara bumped her knees trying to get out of the ergonomic classroom chair as fast as possible to relieve the aggressive buzzing that was traveling throughout her body.

The unexpected collision on her knees rebounding through her body unexpectedly thrust Barbara's lithe fit ass cheeks sideways into her friend Judy's face.

The Gotham University school uniforms that all students had to wear left so much butt cheek exposed that Judy's face had collided with a meaty thud.

Mortified and feeling the flushed prickling of embarrassment on top of the continuing and undeniably arousing buzzing sensation, sending ripples of pleasure through her clean delicate pussy. Barbara felt the hot dewy drops of her own pussy juice soaking into the scanty leopard print of the uniform bottoms.

Feeling stressed, Barbara's nervous habit kicked in. (a habit she picked up from her best friend Kara)

Still standing between the classroom desks, Barbara unthinkingly stood at attention. Her left foot sliding forward then around the toes of her right foot, her stiletto heel, moved backward until it locked tightly together with the ankle of her right foot. Bending at the knees, keeping her head and shoulders held straight up, she arched her smooth exposed lower back. Her firm athletic tushy thrust out behind her like a juicy beacon.

Barbara unconsciously dragged her nails up and over her thighs bringing her hands around to scrape across her pale creamy butt cheeks, now also flushed with rosy embarrassment. Biting down on her quivering lower lip, Barbara turned, and cocked her head to look at Judy while her humiliated coed body remained in place.

Barbara locked eyes with Judy. The almost electric tingling all over her body as Judy licked her own lips. Judy's right hand moved to her crotch as her thighs spread as wide as the classroom desk allowed. Her fingers urgently rubbed up and down on her own now wet slitty imprisoned under her uniform bottoms.

Judy's left hand moved to grip the teased out ringlets of hair on the left side of her head. With a jerk she pulled backwards on her own hair to hold her head at an awkward angle. The coed's flexible lower back arched to her ass backwards uncomfortably into the wood and metal chair. Her throbbing boobies jiggled as her body heaved with need.

Barbara gave an urgent whimper as she visibly bit down on her lip drawing a drop of blood in the process her eye lids half closed as her skilled crime fighting hands fell like lightning on her own thrust out booty.

Another whimper escaped Barbara with a small shudder. Her puffy lips glistened a thick candy pink color as bubble gum colored drool dripped down her cheeks and onto the tops of her now sweaty tits. The droplets of spit mixed with the sparkling body glitter spread across her heaving chest.

Dragging her finger nails up her lower back and up her torso, Barbara's questing hands moved to slid under the cups of her small top. Now palming her tits with her hard nipples centered in her hands. Steadily, and firmly groping her own boobs, Barbara felt her needy clit overwhelming her senses as the relentless buzzing took her entire focus.

** THWUMP!! **

The jarring sound of the professor slapping her black suede leather teaching paddle across her own thick MILF bubble butt suddenly regained the attention of all her distractible students.

“Ahhhg! Professor Bottom! I’m sorry- I have to get to the bathroom!” Barbara blurted out as she stood normally. Grabbing her tiny backpack, she looked pleadingly at the annoyed educator, as her finger tips absent-mindedly massaged her nipples through her uniform top.

The professor gave her a stern look and simply pointed to the door. Making a beeline out the door and down the hall Barbara quickly moved past the bathroom toward her motorcycle.

She was in too much of a hurry to get out her phone to silence it. The vibrating of the special staccato rhythm told her that Batgirl was needed. It was clipped to the stud in her clit. The buzzing feeling directly on her clit always made her dazed and horny (even after a long fuck).

She didn’t have a lot of storage options on her Gotham University uniform.

As she neared where her motorcycle was parked, she ducked into a side hallway to get to her phone. As a femme, it always took longer to reach her clit. She had to be careful not to accidentally arouse herself too much or she could lose time to her sex drive. Her suddenly erect cock throbbed with excitement. She could only spare a few strokes to the throbbing tip at the moment.

"Don't worry!" she told her cock, as she stroked it. "after we're done with whatever needs saving we can hit the bar tonight, and get some tail..." Her hand became slick with her own precum as her cock throbbed happily. Carefully licking her hand clean, she finally opened her phone. A shudder went through her psyche, as her body had a physical reaction to message.

Mayor Kyle: Come to my office Batgirl. Be my GOOD GIRL...

Suddenly swooning, she grabbed hold of a nearby water fountain for support. Spikes of arousal radiated from the center of each buttock. The heat spreading from the inside of her her ass cheeks to the whole surface area of her plump booty. Seemingly on autopilot, she turned to to face the wall. Putting both hands up for support. Leaning forward, arching her back into the presenting pose her body knew was expected of her.

She turned up the volume of her earbuds to drown out all other noise, and listening only to the music as she was trained to. Barbara’s young coed bubble butt twerked to the beats as her mind emptied. Her hands moved to palm each butt cheek. Pinching hard at her own ass, a muted grunt escaped her mouth. Holding the uncomfortably pleasurable pinches for a full ten count her hands released her abused rear. Still on autopilot, Barbara’s hands went back to her phone and sent a reply.

Only after the message was sent did Barbara come back to herself. Her ass still twerking to the special music.

Where to now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)