More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mr Somebody Mr Somebody

How does she end up embarrassed?

Bad Luck

Luck was not on Ruby Sunday’s side. In the past few days alone she’d lost her job, tripped over in front of a cute dentist, almost crushed by a giant snowman’s head, and almost died filming for TV. With Christmas on the horizon, she decided to go Christmas shopping, there’s no way that could go wrong. After picking out her outfit and getting dressed up in her tartan shorts, white t-shirt, and woolly jacket she set out to the shops.

As the cute blonde got on the bus and had to try and pay for her fare with her faulty card, she found a seat and got comfortable for the ride ahead. She couldn’t tell what was worse, the teenagers blasting music loudly and making a ruckus, the woman eating something which smelt so bad it was unrecognizable or the creep trying to hit on her from the seat next to her. After politely declining him many times over, she saw her stop and quicky stood up, not noticing the look screw that got caught on her shorts and made a small rip, not big enough to notice but enough for the bus creep to get a peek at the skimpy black thong she had on underneath. She rushed off the bus and before she had a moment to breathe, a car sped through a puddle and splashed her shirt, allowing the matching black bra she had on underneath to become visible to not only her, but the passing group of tourists and their cameras.

She rushed through the crowd and entered the shopping centre, quickly buttoning up her jacket to avoid flashing her bra to anyone else. She looked from shop to shop trying to find the perfect gift for her mum, before spotting a scarf unlike any other in the window. Entering the store and searching she found it, on the bottom shelf of a hidden away display. She bent down to grab the scarf and then felt a rip like no other. Feeling her shorts, she found that the small rip had spread from her waistband down and she was now flashing her thong covered ass to the store.

What next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)