More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ShadeWriter ShadeWriter

What is your Type of Evil Overlord are you?

Bad Girls

Who says boys get to have all the fun? Evil is sexy and these girls know it. What's better than a hot buxom babe? One in hot skin tight leather that's what. Still we do have to figure out just HOW you're dominating the world, though male or female all will bow to your whims.

We could take the "Dark Mistress" approach. Fantasy style, this might give you the most options ranging from mind control, to transformative works, to corrupting energies. Nothing like sending a pack of Succubi to reduce a hero to a lusting mess or just mentally change them to do your bidding. Or maybe vampire minions? This can land you anywhere from Dark Sorceress to Vampire Ruler to even Demon Queen. Picking up a science based Hench could help with your lack of experience in techy matters though.

Next could be "Evil Genius" look. Lab coat included, this gives you a more tech based approach. More mental rewiring and nano-machine fun, along with giant robots but there's a certain lack of "Willingly submitting" that you might find elsewhere. Still with right pheromones and mental triggers, that's still possible but it's less "Soul changing/crushing". You'll have to work on that.

Speaking of pheromones, there's a lesser type of Overlord. One that doesn't conquer with or science but words, and maybe a little bit of extra 'oopmh'. The "Seductress" archetype tends to be weaker than her co-overlords but is far more easily able to sway the actions of others with her silver tongue and ravishing body. Though still some amplify this with mental abilities or pheromone control. You are still an overlord and are more than able to defend yourself but you tend to take a more passive roll in fights. Seductresses tend to be well trained in gun use, weapons, and martial arts over any huge powers like magic or energy blasts. It's not uncommon though. Think Black Widow mixed with Poison Ivy and you'll be good to go.

Speaking of spin offs, from the Fantasy comes the "Amazon Queen" archetype, though Superheroes also have this idea so it's a toss up. Ruling with power and willing to challenge anyone in their way to a fight, you'll submit all to your will. This tends to mix in abilities from some of the others such as mental alteration or transformation abilities; either to bend the victims to your will or possibly raise your new sisters up to a new status. Or to punish those with a new less bulky form. Though how you gain these powers varies from each one. Most Amazon Queens tend to be more act first, think second and favor brawls first over planning or diplomacy and charm. There are exceptions of course but when every problem is a Nail and you have 2 large hammers, you get the idea.

An quick alt take on the "Amazon Queen" is the "Battle Master", who just wants to fight everything and stand at the top. Simply make Vegata or Freiza female and you're on your way.

Speaking of Aliens; "Space Ruler" has gotten a little popular as of late. Being able to take on any form is a plus though most the time it's "Curvy Woman in Green or Blue". Still not bad and you could have a slew of different abilities to the point you could basically be any of the others but just from Space and call it a day. The Default package favors tech and mind control, along with some conversion abilities; either into stronger better minions or proxies. Convert and subjugate and all that.

A final "Default" idea is " of Evil". You are just evil, that's it. Short, sweet, and too the point; you are just an immaterial of evil energy that can warp the minds and twist the flesh of those around you. "Dark God" tends to be the 'go to' but there's other forms such as Dark Prophet, High level Demonesses, or even otherworldly beings. Think Lovecraft but Lewd or even spirits/ghosts.

There's also Misc options and those we can't even picture; Traitor Hero, Beast user, and just so much more. But we'll have to stop here or overwhelm you.

So what will the big bad girl of the day be?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)