More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tomate131 Tomate131

What rule does he change first? What happens?

Bad Dragon is a official sponsor of sports

You look at the phone in your hand, you just noticed a new app on your homescreen and tapped the icon to find out what it does.

After a short introduction you are let loose on a list of statements with a searchbar on top.

You scroll through them but don't change anything for now. Any of the statements are lewd but how you see them as normal. For example: "It's normal for humans to wear underwear." or "The most commom form of intercourse is vaginal."

After scrolling throught the statements for a few minutes a popup catches your attention. It reads: "Don't know what to change? Click the dice button in the top right and get a random change :)"

You close the popup and click the dice icon. After a short animation, a new popup greets you with the new random change.

"The company behind the Bad Dragon dildos are the official sponsors of all major sports events."

You are quite surprised by that change. You turn on the TV and switch to a sports channel. To your surprise, the Tour de femmes are currently going on, but it's not quite how you remember it.

All the saddles on the bikes have been replaced with various bad dragon dildos.

Currently the camera is on the french cyclist Juliette Labous. She was bottonless and was sitting on a Chance Flared Dildo size XL. She was currently on a uphill section which made her stand up on her pedals to bring greater to the tarmac. Even with her standing up the monstrous dildo did not slip out of her asshole.

Juliette was currently in a battle with german cyclist Liane Lippert who sat on an XL-sized Crackers dildo which was surprisingly stuffed in her front hole. This gave her an advantage on the downhill sections because it's not that distracting while sitting down but on the uphill section that they are currently on she risked the dildo slipping from her hole when she lifted herself too far from the "seat". Liane had also the disadvantage that the dragon penis in her pussy stimulated her greatly when she stood up which made her legs grow weak faster than her competitors.

What other sport is affected?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)