More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Travikus Travikus

So, whose story do you want to follow?

Background information

***Authors note: Hey there! I am new to erotic writing (or writing in general), so please let me know if you have any criticism or ideas on how I can improve! I am writing this story because I like kemonomimi, especially nekos and especially especially enslaved nekos. Also, I am frequently annoyed because parts of a story are inconsistent or don’t make sense, especially the (fictional) legal or social background. I aim to do this differently in this story, so if you see any inconsistencies or errors, please let me know! If you want me to explore or explain a detail, also let me know, and I might just do that!

Other than that, “Background Information” will mainly act as an information dump for me to put all the stuff which I thought and wrote about, but couldn’t (yet) fit into the story. So, if you are into the lore, please enjoy!***

While demis are born into slavery and may never escape it, all humans are born free. A child of a free human and a will be given to the free human to be raised, while a child of two slaves will be given to the master(s). In either case, the -parent(s) may be involved in the upbringing of the child at the discretion of their master(s). Child protection laws apply fully, and child protective services will keep a close watch on masters raising the children of their slaves to ensure that no may occur.

Female demis normally don't menstruate and the seed of male demis is infertile, rendering them both unable to sire offspring. Only when given a special hormone, that can be administered in a couple of ways, including an implant, females begin to menstruate and males produce fertile seed. This mechanism was deliberately engineered for 'ease of use' as well as to avoid pregnancies unwanted by masters. Crossbreeding between demis is generally possible, although it may result in unwanted or even infertile offspring. Crossbreeding with humans is also possible, though the child of such a union will normally be a pure member of the mother's species, with only sophisticated medical procedures able to change this.

This has led to a new kind of social hierarchy: At the top are the masters (and mistresses, "masters" is used as a general term for all owners), i.e. those humans that can afford to keep at least one . Directly below them stand free humans, followed by human slaves. Only then come free demis, with demi slaves at the very bottom.

Since the society is an industrial one and most labour requires a high level of education or experience, slaves generally serve as some kind of pleasure slaves. That doesn’t mean that all slaves are sex slaves, many are maids, waitresses in special cafes, or exotic dancers. But any will be expected to perform some kind of sexual service, at least for their master.

While most demis are female and the overwhelming majority of slaves are owned by men, male demis of every species do exist (and are needed to sire new demi-offspring) and it is not uncommon for women to own slaves. Most of these mistresses are either lesbian or bisexual and therefore still prefer female slaves, which results in the few male slaves which are sold on the free market (most are kept by breeders) being equally distributed between masters and mistresses.

Most masters possess between one and three slaves at a time, though some masters are known to create large harems for several reasons, among which are to use them economically, since so many slaves can be quite expensive.

Additionally to the already high amount of security measures, many slaves are "marked" to ensure that they are returned to their rightful owners. Breeders normally burn their specific mark in the skin of a demi, usually via laser which is almost invisible to the naked eye, but sometimes via a hot iron. Such a brand is usually located at the neck of a . Many masters mark their with a (usually degrading) tattoo at a different location which also serves as a reminder for the as to who is its owner.

Slaves, especially demi slaves, normally aren't afforded a name, at least not by their breeders. Instead, they receive a much more industrial designation, like a number or an alphanumercial code. Most master choose however to give their slaves names, albeit derogatory ones such as cumdump or pussycat.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)