More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Honey_81 Honey_81

Whose lessojns to look at?

Background Chapter

(This chapter fills in details which some of you have likely figured out already)..Major trigger warning: (17yr old Autistic woman)

My first experience regarding anything sexual with a male wasn't MY significant other, nor was he someone I would normally choose to be around. Hell, I tried to warn Jamie (female bandmate) something felt off with her boyfriend and that his presence left me feeling twitchy yet slimy all the time. (Would she listen or acknowledge my feelings? Why should she listen when I can't explain WHY I don't like him other than "being a malicious Kassandra out to ruin her happiness"?)

This all went down in mid-Oct of 1998, when I was having a sleepover with a classmate at my house. She snuck her boyfriend in with the help of me and my boyfriend (who left from my house for work a few hours later). When she found a bloody impediment to them both getting laid..it was suggested that she wasn't the only girl in the room (didn't matter that I was asleep at the time a small distance away)..Her BF used his hand to keep me quiet while he assaulted me in my mom's living room. Jamie behaved afterwards as if I had poached her boyfriend behind her back, the logic used being unfathomable to me still. Especially spreading rumors that I, who primarily spoke music/football/geek Spanish if I spoke at all, was out to fuck every girl's boyfriend I could before I graduated.

Around Valentine's Day 1999,mom+I got into a disagreement regarding my mother's boyfriend trying to "discipline" my younger sister with his cane that resulted in my temporary expulsion from the household for about two months. The guy from the sleepover overheard me explaining the situation and offered his house as an option. I would not have agreed to stay with him if I'd had a different option, especially since refusing meant risking via hypothermia while I slept. We'd walk to and from the highschool everyday with a larger group, do our assignments from various classes..all completely normal highschool activities.

[The verbal TL;DR accounting,if you prefer]..https://soundgasm.net/u/Honey\_81/SA-details-ramble

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)