More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TylerUchiha TylerUchiha

To a seclude location.

Back to the Inn

You lead her to the Inn you were staying at and you rent a room. You quickly take her to the room, right as the door makes that clicking sound she jumps onto you, her legs wrapped around your waist and her arms around your neck. You put one arm around her neck while you untie her bikini top, revealing her c-cup breasts.

You walk over to the bed and drop her onto it, you undress yourself quicker then you thought you could. She has her pants of but still has her underwear on, surprisingly she's wearing a g-string. You put your hand in between her legs to feel how wet and warm she is, and boy she is soaking. You decide to tease her, you slowly trace the alphabets on her clit.

"J-Just fuck me!" she says all flustered. "But be easy it's my first time."

You position your dick to her virgin hole. You slowly break her hymn, once her hymn is broken you you start to fuck her. At first her screams of of pain but slowly they are turned into pure pleasure.

"Oh...daddy!" so she's that kind of girl

"Ugh! Yeah...take all of it sweetheart!" you say while fucking her faster and faster

""Daddy! Oh.. yes daddy! Fuck... your baby girl!" she says in between moans.

You start to suck on her breasts sending her over the verge of cumming. Feeling her tight cunt wrap around your cock makes you cum inside her.

"That was AMAZING!" she says

Once she stands up you can see her legs slightly shaking.

Back to the guild

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)