More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TwistingTaint TwistingTaint

Where to start?

BDSM Club

You heard a girl's voice calling out behind you, and looked back. Your childhood friend Sayori was running to catch up with you, waving her arm in the air without a care how she looked to anyone around.

You debated running away, but instead sighed and let Sayori catch up to you. The two of you had always used to walk to school together, but when she had started oversleeping more often, you had started just going without her.

The two of you shared a bit of banter about her sleepiness and your waiting for her today as you made your way to school. As you draw near, the streets become increasingly speckled with other students making their daily commute.

"By the way, Player ..." Sayori said. "Have you decided on a club to join yet? You told me you would join a club this year!"

"I did?" You didn't remember that, but you sometimes stopped paying attention to what she was saying and just agreed whenever she asked you a question.

"Uh-huh! I was talking about how I'm worried that you won't learn how to socialize or have any skills before college." Sayori explained. "Your happiness is really important to me, you know! You need to learn how to socialize with other people. Don't make me keep worrying about you..."

"Alright, alright... I'll look at some clubs if it makes you happy." You compromised. "I'm not making any promises, though."

Sayori started to say something, then paused, and you could see her face light up as she had an idea. "I know, why don't you come join my club!"

You sighed. "Sayori..."

"Yeah?"

"No. There's no way I'm joining a literature club." You told her flatly.

"Eeeehhhhh?!" Sayori gasped. "Meanie!"

"Sorry, but a club about reading and poems or whatever it is you do sounds boring."

Sayori blinked, then glanced around, before giving you a slightly mischievous smirk. Huh? "Player, do you really think I'd be vice president of a club that actually did that sort of stuff? Or that I'd bother inviting you? We both know each other better than that."

You blinked at her. "I figured you just thought it would be fun to help start a new club."

Sayori giggled. "Well, that was true too, but trust me, this club is much more fun than what we tell people it is." She gave you a wink.

"... Wait, seriously? The whole literature club is just a cover story?"

She gave an enthusiastic nod. "Don't tell anyone though. We could actually get in a lot of trouble if the teachers found out."

You stared at her. "What exactly is it that you actually do?"

She giggled again. "You'll just have to come and find out."


Author's Note: Edited to use less direct lines from the original source material.

Monika's Note: Oh jeez, did someone change the variable name? I'd better fix that. Hope nothing else is broken.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)