More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dennstar dennstar

What will you find

B.I.M Cannabis

Mia just finished her high school classes for the weekend. The day went from great to frustrating, there was going to be a girl get together with all the girls of her English class in a few hours and she didn’t have anything to bring to the small party. Frustrating as it was, the cannabis she wanted to pick up for the party was sold out and will not be getting any more in until the end of the week. So as she passed the strange store, she noticed the cannabis logo in the window she took a change and stepped into the store.

“Greeting, welcome to my odds shop. I have many things, if I don’t have it. I know someone who has” said an older man sitting at the cash that was close to the door.

A little started Mia approached the man.

“Hay, um. I seen your cannabis sign in the window” said Mia a little worried that he was sold out as well.

The old man smiled, “Ah your looking for some cannabis Ah, the weed store don’t have anything you like Ah” the man said while reaching under the desk.

“Here’s what I have, no distillery will have these” he said as put a box with many different packages of pre rolled onto the counter.

Mia took a look thru the pile, some of the names made her blush.

  • hypersexual > pre roll (5) [12 in stock]
  • Bim > pre rool (4) [32 in stock]
  • Hypercock > pre rool (3) [18 in stock]
  • Changes > pre rool (6) [Sold out]
  • Regress > pre rool (2) [2 in stock]

“Excuse me, are these the flavers or brand names” Mia asked while reading the different names of the pre rolls.

“That’s just the brand names, don’t worry about it. I am told the flavers are great, my popular one that everyone asks for is the Bim pre roll. I had to order more yesterday as it’s very popular” the man said.

‘Well they are very popular, so why not’ thought Mia as she took out her wallet from her purse. “ I’ll take 4 packs of the Bim then”

The man smiled as he rang up her items, not once asking for ID, it’s only when she left the store that she realized that she never even showed her ID to the strange old man.

Shrugging it off she headed for the party location, as she walked she read the back of the box.

——-++++++———++++++

LICENSED PRODUCER > Cheers Cannabis Inc.

POTENCY > medium acting

THC > 14.00 - 17.00%

Where are the effects?

The use of cannabis products may result in specific effects for different females; however, there is limited scientific evidence to support these potential effects.

Cheers Cannabis Inc is not responsible for changes in breasts, butt, hips, or the lowering of IQ.

———++++++++———

“Great way for people to buy there products” laughed Mia as she walked down the street to the party.

The party

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)