More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Queen Death Queen Death

The party

Mia at the party

Note: thank you Dennstar for given me a head start for this story chapter branch.

Mia arrived at Jills house, her parents were away on business so she was hosting a small party with only 5 females including herself. Jill’s father forbid a party with males, so female classmates were fine as long as they clean up after.

“Hay there girl” called Jill from the kitchen as Mia walked in the front door, Mia smiled as she hugged her best friend.

Jill was wearing a light blue Head Over Heels Long Sleeve Cover-Up Wrap Dress over top her black two pice swimsuit.

“Your the first to arrive, the others should be here soon” said Jill as Mia fallowed Jill back into the kitchen. The smell of cooking food made Mia hungry.

“Why don’t you head upstairs to change, party will be outback by the pool” said Jill as she put some potatoes into a pot.

Mia made her way to the bathroom on the second floor, pulling out her red and white two pice swimsuit she stripped out of her school clothes. Changing into her swimsuit she looked at herself in the floor to sealing mirror. At 21 years of age her body was still developing, she breasts where still small, barely culpable. Turning her head she sighed.

“No ass or breasts…” Mia sighed.

Leaving the bathroom she headed downstairs and out into the back patio, sitting down on one patio chairs putting her bag down beside her chair. Looking around a little board, backyard in a board way.

“What should I do with my self, should I help Jill…swim…” wondered Mia. Then Mia smiled, “good thing I bought a little something-something to pass the time until the rest of girls get here”

Reaching into her bag Mia pulled out one of the pre rolled joints. After lightning the fat joint, Mia takes a long fat toke of it. Taking a long deep breath, filling her lungs with Bim smoke. Mia feels the normal tingling, but instead of her head..it’s in her breasts. Mia let out a moan in response to the tingling feeling in her nipples.

Mia’s cheeks bulging out word with the inhalation, Mia holds the deep breath for as long as she can. Letting out a slow exhalation, a lightness rush thru her head while breathing out.

(Oooohhhh) Mia felt relaxed.

“Wow, this stuff is good. No wonder its so popular, man I think I should stop by the store and get more on the way home, I can feel it all ready. All over my body, it’s like a full body high” said a amazed Mia while pulling her legs up onto the patio chair.

Mia could feel a tightness in her chest, like something was pushing down on her chest. It didn’t hurt, just felt a little uncomfortable. At first it felt light the tightness was on top of her chest, then then it’s like the sensation sank into her right breast.

As Mia was distracted with the joint, her breasts started to slowly shift and swell in size. Mia’s breasts got bigger and rounder, now BB cup in size and definitely culpable.

Mia takes another puff…

What happens next to Mia?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)