More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rambrofizmo Rambrofizmo

What's next?

B.C.W. Group Chat

The B.C.W. group chat consist of the four most well-known Studs of the City's most prestigious University. They are never seen together in public. They all run in different cliques. But behind close doors their chat is always very active.

The Creator of the group is Zack. He's the School's Star Quarterback. With a very alpha personality he naturally took leadership roles in every group he joined. He got bored with the wimps around him not being up to his level when it comes to his sexlife. He had no one to trade good stories with. Plus since his mostly attracted to white woman he knew he has been missing out.

So he Created the B.C.W. Chat to gather Other Alphas who have different taste in woman to trade stories, pics, and other wise be like minded. It took him a bit to find the right guys. But eventually he found what he was looking for.

He first recruited Sam. Local bad boy and boxing champ. If a girl likes the the tough and rugged guy then he's their dream. Once Zack learned he mostly went for black girls He didnt hesitate to pitch the idea to Sam. Sam figured it sounded it good enough. Plus if it turned out to be a waste of time he could always kick Zack's ass.

Next was Charles. Classic silver spoon rich boy. And his love of latinas is no secret. He found the idea of the group chat extremely amusing so decided to join.

The final member actually invited himself. Ned is a bit on the nerdy side but well liked around campus. Mostly cause he always had access to good booze and weed and always knows whats happening on campus. Zack still doesn't know how he learned of the group but Ned demanded a spot and a few pics of his asian conquest secured him the seat.

And like that the group was formed. For a few months everyone would post pics or tells tales of past conquests. But like always Zack eventually got bored. But this time he had a plan to spice things up.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)