More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zokko Zokko

Who are you?

Azure, Primary Class Manager at Office Academy 17

You walk slowly back and forth behind the last row of students, watching them carefully while making occasionaly eye contact with Teacher Glass as well as Secondary Class Manager White and Provisionary Class Manager Teal.

Teacher Glass is standing at the screen at the front of the class, demonstrating the basics of the office software the students will be using when - if - they finish their training. One of them is on her knees in front of Glass, her tight, dark pigtails wagging as she bobs her head up and down on Glass' cock, her hands behind her back.

Provisionary Teal is matching your movements on her side of the classroom, a focused look on her face as she watches the students for any signs of misbehavior. Teal is promising, vigilant and stern. She's sure to be accepted as a full Class Manager before the end of the year.

Assistant White is her complete opposite. She's leaning back against the wall looking bored, barely pretending to watch the forty girls in the class. She'll make a big show of walking her side every ten minutes or so, but most of the time she's barely paying attention at all. She has no work ethic, no ambition, and she doesn't understand that creating good, loyal workers takes constant attention to detail. You've been to bring up the situation with the School Manager as it could be taken as a flaw in your own leadership skills if you can't get your own Assistant Class Managers to do their job, but you seem unable to motivate her to work harder. She doesn't care about performance reports or advancement, and even docking her weekly credit allowance hasn't had any effect.

But you're starting to suspect that not going to the School Manager will soon be a worse mistake. You may be viewed as being complicit in her behavior, and that won't do. Unlike White you're not going to stay a Class Manager forever. You're going places.

You catch yourself spending more time watching the student sucking Teacher Glass' cock than the ones who actually need watching, your cock swollen and hard. A glance at the clock tells you there's another five minutes until break, so you resign yourself to stroking yourself while waiting for Glass to call the end of the class. Some of the staff allow Class Managers to fuck their students during lessons just for relief and not only when required by protocol, but not Glass. Even though it means some frustration on your part you appreciate her commitment to discipline.

Like all staff you're naked from the bottom of your uniform vest to your black combat boots so as to always be ready to fuck the students, partly to stay sated and alert, partly to train the girls to be ready to take a cock at any moment. It also helps carry the pheromones, making the students more docile and obedient.

Most of the girls wear even less, of course. They've been taught that clothing is a privilege, and even the most covering garments they get access to don't do much to conceal their young bodies. In this class about half of them have some kind of skirt, though most are short enough to barely cover the ass even when standing up, and about three quarters have a skimpy top of some kind. All but the most unruly have high-heeled shoes or boots, a few with stockings. Student 22, the one Teacher Glass looks about to give a mouthful of cum, one of the stars of the class, is allowed a loose, thin top and a skirt you'd actually need to pull up before fucking her from behind along with knee-high boots and fishnet stockings going three-quarters of the way up her thigh, all of it a dark shade of green that contrasts nicely with her naturally golden skin.

You tear your eyes away from 22's sucking lips, a twinge of shame at forgetting your duties making you blush slightly, but just a moment later Teacher Glass calls the end of the class, turning her full attention to Student 22's ministrations, gently holding her head with one hand as she pushes her cock down the girl's throat.

Which student do you use to relieve yourself?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)