More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Coriander12 Coriander12

Who's going to end up naked?

Azura (Fire Emblem)

Corrin and her comrades were on their way to the kingdom of Nohr to try and defeat King Garon and stop his armies march on Hoshido. However they did not wish to cross the border directly from Hoshido into Nohr and instead were taking a very long and arduous route across the whole continent and other countries. However upon stopping in the country of Nestria they had learned from a singer called Layla that King Garon himself would be in attendance at the event that night at Nestria's opera house as he was a frequent attender. Corrin and her friends had immediately seen the opportunity to defeat Garon and put an end to the war between Hoshido and Nohr, and Azura had agreed to sing as a distracton as Layla conveniently had to head home to her mothers that day and needed a fill in for her while the former Nohrian illusionist Zola would disguise her as Layla.

However as the blue haired princess of Nohr who had been captured by Hoshidans as a child and raised as one of the royal families own children stood preparing for the stages curtains to raise, she was feeling very nervous and anxious, as much from stage fright as fear of what might happen next. For she hadnt told Corrin she would perform her song "Lost in thoughts all alone", a powerful song that along with the pendant she wore gave her a frightening power when she would sing to manipulate environments and scare or calm people, but at the same time she could feel herself fading away when using it in exchange and as she could hear the crowd outside starting to become louder as she looked at herself in the mirror and had to admit it was strange seeing herself in another girls form, especially one so revealing.

"She doesn't hide much" Azura had to admit as she looked at the long pink haired girls pretty young face with a fancy veil at the back and down at her breasts which to give the girl credit were a little bit bigger than hers, which wasn't saying much as Azula had a very small cup size, a little bit more cup to her than Corrin who was very flat, but nothing like Orochi or Kagero's as she felt her own, seeing the small white band around her breasts that the girl wore moving, that being the only thing she was wearing as a top, except for a transparent veil that drooped downwards to her waist and two golden bands on her upper arm as she looked down at the white underwear she was wearing, a white thong she would have been mortified to be wearing even though she could see her own white dress on her when she looked down as looking back at the mirror she could take in all of Laylas well shaped legs and flat stomach and couldn't belive the girl didn't feel mortified walking around in what could only be described as a rather mediocre lingerie as she felt a little bit flushed even though she was fully clothed herself as she used her long white gloves that ran up to her shoulders to feel her sleeveless dress that ran to her ankles, opening on one side to reveal her tight abdome and halfway down the other side at her upper hip to reveal her almost bare left leg, for her trousers only ran down on her right leg, leaving her left leg exposed from the hip down with only a bracelet or two on her leg to decorate it. Finally her long hair was covered to a small extent by a veil on the back of her head as she felt a little bit more reassured that she wasn't dressed in only a thong and a boob tube as she headed towards the stage then and watched with dread as the curtains opened and she could hear loud rupturous applause from the lake before her, for the seats were non-existent here.

Instead gondolas and other boats filled the opera house, parket at the wooden docks that ran around it as various nobles and wealthy people sat aboard their private boats waiting for the show to begin as a raucous din she could hear all around as everyone was clapping for her even if she wasn't Layla and it made her a little nervous as she started to look around for King Garon to focus her song towards, seeing him on a large boat in the centre amongst the rest as she took a deep breath and then started to sing her song as she started to twirl and dance, controlling the water around her to swish with every twirl and glide as she could tell Garon was falling into her spell as she watched Corrin and her friends hurrying towards him then, only for a large amount of Nohrian soldiers to suddenly sprint into the opera house as Azura started to hear Garons booming laughter.

"Did you really think you could defeat me Corrin?" he demanded as they realised they had been betrayed then as Garon laughed. "After all you have a traitor amongst your ranks!" he mocked as Zola came forward, having worked for Nohr and been discarded already by it before healing the 2nd prince of Hoshido Takumi and seemingly decided to work with them as he seemed ashamed of what he had done and pleaded for Garon to spare them all, only for Garon to suddenly strike him down and ordered his soldiers to kill them as Azura watched a young woman who mustve been about 2 or so years younger than Corrin scream at him, asking him what he was doing as Azura assumed this was the younger sister Elise that Corrin had mentioned, Corrins adopted sister and Azuras half-sister as she looked at the monster that was her father and begged her friends to be alright as she watched them fighting across the docks as she just kept singing, trying to keep Garon from moving even as her head was pounding more and she could see the Crown prince Xander hurrying towards them, until Corrin suddenly seemed to react to something and bent down to cast some kind of spell as suddenly the water of the opera house froze and she watched her comrades sprinting towards her as it was already starting to melt behind them though they had to fight off a few troops closing in on them, and then Corrin was suddenly at Azuras side, grabbing her hand.

"Come on! Let's go Azura!" Corrin warned her as suddenly they were sprinting out of the opera house into Nestria's crowded streets and down alleys as Azura felt her blood pressure rising and her head spinning as after about five minutes Corrin finally released her hand as they stopped in a marketplace and all her comrades looked dejected as Corrin looked frustrated.

"Dammit, I shouldn't have trusted Zola!" Corrin complained as Takumi who had been distrustful of Corrin when she had first came to Hoshido looked at her with a frown. "No. He saved my life to pretend to be our friend... you weren't wrong" Takumi stated as Azura nodded. "Yes... you weren't" she began, only to suddenly collapse as she could feel the effects of the song starting to hit as Corrin was by her side immediately.

"Azura? Is something wrong?!" Corrin demanded as Azura could hear people around the market agitatedly asking what was wrong with Layla with worry as she remembered that she was still under an illusion even if Zola had died as she felt the songs effects badly but didnt want to worry Corrin yet about its potential effects as she knew she had gone far, but not too far yet as she had to just grimace and bear with the pain for a few seconds despite Corrins worried interjections before it finally stopped and she felt herself cooling off again and stood up.

"Azura..." Corrin began then, but was interrupted by Azura frowning at her. "It's fine Corrin, I'm not hurt" she stated, only to wonder why Corrin looked so utterly shocked as she could hear murmurs and gasps around her and looked behind Corrin to see the rest of her comrades all looking at her with shock as well as Hinoka, Takumi, Setsuna, Oboro and Sakura were all looking at her with horror as well as Azura to her sudden dread heard wolf whistles as well as the even more ominous laughter amongst the confused voices around her as she looked down then with a shiver and could only stare in horror at her birthday suit, her pink nipples on her small breasts and her shaved genitals all on display to her complete horror as if her hair hadn't been down to her ankles nearly at the back her shapely bum and wide hips would have been all the more evident as she realised all too suddenly that not only had the illusion Zola had cast finally broke, but at the same time her song had been so tolling this time around that it had taken the very clothes off her skin as the blue haired princess of Hoshido and Nohr was standing in front of the citizens of Nestria with her face starting to flush as she suddenly howled out a loud "nooooooo" in shame and dove town to cover her tits with her hands and legs as Corrin was still too shocked to act as were her comrades for the most part, with Sakura looking away in embarassment, Takumi completely shocked, Setsuna merely giggling at the situation and Oboro looking at her with a smirk while Hinoka was redfaced with rage at someone or something for doing this to her adopted sister but was still too furious to act as Azura just had to put up with a few seconds with the voices of the crowd all sharing their opinion on her.

"Why did Layla turn into a naked girl?!" she could hear people asking with horror while others were calling for someone to get the guards and others remarking on how fuckable she was or if Layla was hotter as Corrin looked at her friend with horror. "Azura... why are you naked?" Corrin asked as Azura just looked at her friend with terrified eyes, wondering how she was going to somehow explain this without mentioning the song to her friend, if she didn't die of mortification first as she could hear people starting to recognise or at least suspect who she might be as she was never going to live this down as Corrin reached up to unclip her cape.

"Here, take this!" she offered her friend, but before she had finished letting the cape drop from her armour, she suddenly was grabbing Azura by her hand. "We have to go!" Corrin screamed then as before Azura could protest she was suddenly being dragged by her hand through the marketplace without a chance to pick up the cape as she glanced behind at a man on horseback and a girl, Xander and Elise of Nohr, her step-siblings who were chasing after them again as Azura could only close her eyes in embarassment to try and not look at all the eager and surprised faces seeing a long blue-haired girl streaking through the town as she could only trust Corrin knew where they were going before finally she opened her eyes to see they were leaving the town behind as she felt the hard pebbles of the road on her toughened bare feet that still stung a little as they hurried through the cold night air before finally stopping in a town a kilometre or so from the city before they finally could catch a breather as Azura almost instantaneously felt herself almost faint in terror and shame as all of her comrades were suddenly looking at her.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)