More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What will happen next?

Awoken

Michael lay on the floor for what seemed like an age, slowly he opened his eyes and was greeted by nothing but darkness. His chest rose and fell as he took a long breath before pushing himself away from the cold floor. Michaels's mind ran through the events that led him to pass out, instinctively he moved toward the charged remains of the fungus. Whatever it was, it was dead now.

Convinced it had not been a dream, Michael moved away from the box and over to the door. Looking out he saw the dimly lit corridors and knew that school had been over for quite a while. Unnvered by the silence he reached down and gripped the door handle. With one fluid motion, he wrenched down the handle and was relieved to see the door swing open.

Knowing he had to get home, Michael slid out into the darkness. As he became attuned to the dimly lit corridors, Michale swore he could hear faint music seeping into his ears. After a few cautious steps, he felt an electric sensation surge through his body. The sensation elicited a mixture of painful pleasure through his form.

Unnerved by the sudden sensations Michael slid into a nearby cleaner's cupboard. Stood in silence he lightly touched his sensitive skin and noted the pleasure each touch brought him. Michael knew something wasn't right as his cock rose before his eyes, and another surge of pleasure rushed through his body. A hacking cough rocked his body as Michael doubled over in blissful pain, on easing back up he noticed a cloud of spores hung in the air before him.

Within Michael's mind, new thoughts began to emerge as he yearned to find another and spread. Michael knew he had been blessed with a gift and it was time to pass it on to others. Cum oozed from their aroused cock as he emerged from the cupboard no longer a man but the first of an ancient race, reborn to dominate the human race under his will.

Michael's ears twitched as he heard the melodic tones and began to head toward the sound once more...

What Does Michael Find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)