More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Enfforlife Enfforlife

Where? Clothes?

Awaking

Audrey thought a moment before opening her eyes. ‘Another day.’ She blinked a couple of times, then wiped the fading red hair from her face. Audrey was a consistent person, and the same rules apply to her hair as they do everything else. But, to save on dye, she hadn’t dyed her hair since boarding, which was a week ago. Her brown hair was starting to show, not that it wasn’t just as beautiful, in fact many had believed it to be more than the red, but she always preferred the red to her natural color.

As far as she could see from where she was, there was a tan blur, a light blue blur, and a hint of green at the top. She cleared her eyes, instantly recognizing that she was on a long beach. The green must have been trees. But why was she there? The ship must’ve sped up and arrived early. “Guys? Is some kind of prank? Come out!”

No answer.

“Look, there are boundaries! Especially when clothes aren’t an option!”

Still nothing.

They would’ve come out by now. She is alone. Still, why is she here? Where is the town or the boat? Where are her friends? Audrey tried to remember what happened last, but needed to get out of the sun first. She propped herself up. The ground felt like it was loading her up but there was a space between.

For a moment, Audrey thought back to when she wasn’t a nudist. That was behind her now, and clothes was by far not the answer to the question. She tried to feel for a breeze of any kind. Something blocked it too. She was expecting to see her bare self, once more, below. Instead she fell silent and shocked. It had been what 7,8 months since her incident. Aside from the finger’s touch, she hadn’t felt clothing since then. She was completely in shock, seeing the very last thing she wore on that fateful day when she’d been approached during the “Run.” Miraculously, hardly a grain of sand had stuck to it. She damn near fainted at this.

How? Why?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)