More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by miss_ichor miss_ichor

What just happened?

Awaken

What. The. Fuck.

That was her first question after awakening. In the middle of some kind of meadow, it was a warm day, and looked as if it was Earth on first glance... this was not the case though. On further inspection, the sun would seem much larger, and there were many other celestial objects in the sky, such as moons and other planets, streaks of light occasionally flicking across the sky with incredible speed... it truly looked magical. On the ground the plant life ran wild, no obvious civilisation in sight and various small creature bouncing about, seemingly uncaring of the human in their presence.

Looking down at herself, she noticed her clothing was different. While she had come in with an average set of PJs, she was now wearing loose, ragged clothing that barely covered her, with no bra or panties on either. Feeling up her face and body, it all felt familiar, she still possessed her curvy, just-turned-18 body and was at least relieved of that, though there were much bigger problems that she had to face.

"Where the hell?..." She wondered aloud, no sign of what brought her here in sight as she got up and began wandering around, just trying to find... somewhere. After about an hour with no luck, she made for the forest on the horizon, after making that her destination it seemed to get much closer much faster, reaching it in well under thirty minutes. Peering into the deep dark forest.... She had to make the choice, try to explore further in, or make a base camp, as for the time being it looks like she was stuck, with no human civilisation in sight.

What does she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)