More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by veleia veleia

which girl??

Avatar Girls: Harem to Wife

Your father has left you a strange command. You must marry one of his harem slaves and make her your legal wife. The girl you choose will be the queen and the mother of your heir. You can take only one legal wife but you can keep the other harem girls as concubines.

It feels a little icky knowing they're your father's leftovers. But your father had a great taste in girls and his harem included a dozen of the sexiest girls in the kingdom. Having one of them as your legal wife shouldn't be too bad. But who do you pick?

Top row (left to right) then bottom row (left to right)

  1. Kiyoshi - the strongest warrior of the earth kingdom. She can give birth to your strong warlike heirs.
  2. Princess Yue - the princess of the northern water tribes. She can give birth to your royal-blooded heirs with chocolate skin, white hair, and blue eyes.
  3. Fire Lady Ursa - the former wife of fire lord Ozai and the mother of his children. She's a MILF and can be your older and mature queen.
  4. Toph - the blind daughter of a wealthy earth kingdom family.
  5. June - a sexy bounty hunter.
  6. Mai - the daughter of a fire nation noble.
  7. Princess Azula - the daughter of fire lord Ozai and Ursa. She's cruel and ambitious but sexy.
  8. Asami - the daughter of a wealthy industrialist.
  9. Korra - a water tribe girl. Tomboy, also the daughter of the southern water tribe chief.
  10. Katara - a water tribe girl. Kind and empathetic.
  11. Suki - a young disciple of Kiyoshi.
  12. Ty Lee - the daughter of a fire nation noble. She's flirty and acrobatic.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)