More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MonsterBox MonsterBox

Please access transcription to proceed.

Auto-Chronicler Record, Minotaur

“Alright, it’s on,” you say the enormous bull-headed titan in front of you. You can tell by the visibility of his dick that he’s already affected by your presence, but the two Asterion charms in the room seem to suppressing his urges from taking over: the one around your neck, of course, but also the one pinned in the center of a frame on the cave’s wall.

“Excellent. Hello, I am Volkuranos, minotaur and brood of Asterion. I have agreed to appear on this … log?” You shake your head. “Bog … fog … blog? Blog. Gods, the things humans come up with. I have agreed to appear here for educational purposes.”

“So, Volkuranos … is there a nickname I should use?”

“Vol is acceptable.”

“Vol. Why do you maintain a stance of isolationism for humans?” He dips his head low for a moment, taller than you even in the cross-legged sitting position he currently occupies. He issues a deep snort, then speaks, his voice low, gravely, and, if you’re being honest, very sexy.

“We are no good for each other. My people are compelled by otherworldly urges that cause us to do terrible things to them. These talismans, they’re the only things that allow me to be who I am. Otherwise, I am locked in a cage of unchecked desire as I watch my impulses guide me, powerless to fight against the gyre of their twin wills. Lust, gluttony, all we serve as a vessel for in the name of what our forefathers see as the core of masculinity. I favor my strength, yes. I enjoy the way I can crush an enemy’s skull in one hand, but I also enjoy the power to lift beams to raise a barn. I enjoy my potency, but I enjoy a satisfied and safe lover as well. We are … shaped in form to be something horrible, narrow, one perspective of all we can be. It is only through the sacrifice of Asterion that we are made who we are and freed. We are beasts absent his gaze, only men when it is turned upon us.”

“I’ve heard this before, but never in detail. Asterion is a messiah figure for you?”

“Myself and others. The stories say that his capture and torment until his broke Zeus’ cold, cold heart, and he formed a pact with our people: given the blessings of our fathers, we could live outside their shadow.” He sighs, a remarkably human sound to your ears given most of his vocalization are distinctly animal. “It is a sad thing, when your salvation is a rare trinket gifted by your abusers, Lily of Blackhall.”

“I … don’t disagree. And I assume the story of Crete, that would be why we aren’t good for you?” you ask, genuinely curious. He’s certainly more cerebral than you were expecting. Stacks of books in all sorts of languages, English, Greek, Latin, Aramaic, litter the space next to his modest bed of hay. It would be disingenuous to say the only things attracting you to Volkuranos are his enormous muscles and slowly-growing manhood.

“In short. I admitted you without incident because you came prepared, desiring to talk, and honest in your intent. I enjoy your company, Lily of Blackhall, but it is not a favoring I would show all humanity. They have a tendency, as a species, to trap us so they can jealously guard our power and take it for their own. So obsessed with reproduction, even as they swarm the globe, with strength when it has not been the measure of worth since primitives were given the gift of fire. I’ve heard my brethren across the Atlantic and beyond the reach of our homeland often experience more fulfilling coexistences, but … I’ve heard little of it from my family here.”

“Don’t worry, I’m not planning on telling anyone where we are.”

“Nor should you. I appreciate your warnings to steer clear of our isolationist kin, especially those feral souls who are denied the blessings of Asterion. They will … not receive human in good company. Even if their reasoning was once sound, we are creatures at constant risk of surrender to our basest impulses.” As he speaks, you notice his cock is now about to an average human size and fully erect. “I will only act upon those impulses with you, Lily of Blackhall, because I am convinced of their value, both to dissuade and to satisfy those who would otherwise come looking. And, of course, my assurance of your safety.”

“Well, I plan on starting with the charms, if that’s acceptable?” He nods. “It’s important my readers understand what peaceful interaction with present and aware parties look like, both because I try to stay very sex positive and also because it should better illustrate the … contrast.” You feel yourself grin and are relieved Vol does as well. While he’s an intelligent man, it’s very apparent the opportunity to safely vent his more primal urges is welcome. You even make a note to send notice if he’d like repeat visits after. You stand, taking the shallow lead box and applying your adhesive to it. Placed around the frame on his wall, it should hold until you lose consciousness, Crawler’s Mixture designed to work until the applier no longer actively wills it to do so. Of course, this means that when you throw away your necklace, he’ll be completely and savagely unleashed on you.

On the other hand, that’s sort of the eventual goal.

You shudder in anticipation when you feel his massive hands gently rest upon your shoulders. He slides them down your body, taking his time appreciating your form as you feel his crotch about level with your damn shoulders, a reminder of his how huge he is. You lift up your arms as he takes your shirt off, easily scooping the sports bra you wore for the hike out here with it. One enormous finger slides between your legs, pressing against the crotch of your shorts. It feels so strong, but so careful, delicate. He rubs very slightly, and you sigh, then groan with a smile across your lips as you enjoy his attentions. His free hand has to move nimbly to massage your tits, able to manage both of them between two fingers each. If he just grabbed your chest, the whole thing would fit into the palm of your hand.

“Sorry you only got such a tiny girl out here,” you say to him as you press your weight back against him, wanting to make sure he knows that you’re enjoying yourself. “Short, not exactly busting out of my top, and you … just … you’re even bigger than I read about, I just hope I’m enough.”

“You are a very beautiful woman, Lily of Blackhall. There is no need for apology,” he whispers back to you. As he does, his fingers all increase their pressure with expert finesse, pulling a loud moan from you. “I knew a priestess of Aphrodite in my early youth, most beautiful woman in my country. Men would fall at her feet and beg for her hand, trampling each other though she denied every one of them. Our talespinners sang songs of her grace, our bards lewd, but stirring tales of the curves of her body. With your splendor … I’d hate to think of what the men would have done for just a glance from you.”

“For a lonely hermit, you really know how to sweet-talk a girl!” you groan as you can feel yourself soaked not just through your underwear, but the thick fabric of your shorts. The sincerity he delivers his compliments in would make you blush if it you weren’t already flush and panting in excitement. “I want you …” you sigh to him, as earnest a statement as his own. “Don’t make me wait, I can’t take it.”

He gingerly tugs on your shorts with a thumb, enough that when you unbuckle them, they slide off effortlessly. You wiggle out of your practical, black panties, revealing your glistening pussy, as ready as you’ll ever be to see what this feels like. Vol moves you over to the bed and lays you down, then lines himself up between your legs. You bite your lip as you stare down at his cock, now about the size of fairly large human member, and watch as he feeds it into you. Due to his size, you need to spread your legs almost achingly wide to fit around his hips, and you certainly can’t close them behind it like you could with a human lover. All the same, as he starts to fuck you, it feels so goddamn right.

“Yes!” you gasp out as he leans in, licking your tits slowly as he pumps at a steady pace. He teases your nipples, stiff and eager by now, then gently pinches one with his teeth. It surprises you how well he knows his own strength, easily powerful enough for his sharp teeth to rend human flesh and crack bone, but just applying the right amount of cruel pressure to make you gasp and push your hips against him as he keeps pumping into you.

“This visit was a blessing,” he says, voice surprisingly even as he keeps moving his thrusts in time with the gyrations of your hips. “I know not which god sent you, but they have my favor. And you, Lily of Blackhall? Any favor your ask of me?”

“Vol, this is …” you pant out, breasts rising and falling rhythmically, “this is exactly what the hell I want. Except …” he raises an eyebrow, “I need more. I need you faster, harder, rough, bigger. I want everything you can give me, sweetie! Only favor I fuckin’ need.” He smiles and thrusts harder, drawing a sharp yelp from you. As he speeds up his pace, screwing you into the oddly-comfortable bed, your back arches, unable to contain how amazing he feels growing inside your pussy. You can feel him thickening, elongating, the lust you’re awakening in him as you squirm beneath him and beg, in breath and sound, for his cock a tangible presence that threatens to overtake you.

You scream, gasping desperately as a new sensation hits you. You open your eyes and look down to see Vol pounding your little human cunt, but the real attraction is your stomach. Each time he pushes in, you can see the outline of the head of his prick appear just below your belly button, and the subtle ache of it with each thrust is making you absolutely lose your mind. You push down against him, locking eyes with him. You can tell he sees what he’s doing to your body and an expression of concern crosses him, clearly used to stopping well before now or at least not getting quite this horny when he has his faculties. You mouth “more,” to him, though, and watch the worry vanish as he slams into you furiously, the power behind each thrust devastating. You moan and scream as you feel him throbbing inside you, pulse so powerful it echoes through your body and joins the vibrations in your clit. As you cum, spraying down his shaft, you push your breasts to the heavens as his cock bulges farther up your body, your taut stomach stretching and flattening rapidly as he rams you in a haze of passion.

His bellow is deep, powerful, and otherworldly, something you can feel well past your physical senses. You try to beg for his cum, but you can’t find the words, only moaning and gasping in wanton desire as you ride through another climax brought on by his powerful tool. His throbbing gives way as hot cum floods into you, well past where it would normally be deposited. He keeps pumping your tight body as he buries his seed in you, fingers wrapped around your back and sides as he pounds relentlessly, the shape of his cock rising just below your tits as he fills you.

“Oh my God!” you pant out hoarsely as he finally slows down, rolling your tongue inside your mouth. You know that taste very well. “Fuck, I can taste your cum in the back of my throat! I’m so glad I found you, this is … fuck, Vol, I don’t have words!”

“You’re an intelligent woman, Lily of Blackhall,” he breathes, a sense of pride welling in you that you took something, anything out of this magnificent beast. “I’m sure you’ll have words once more when you take to your pen.”

He moves slowly, giving you every opportunity to stop him. While he wants to do this, it’s clear more rational parts of that brilliant mind are telling to stop, to not give in, that he could hurt you, kill you. But you know he also hears you telling him that no, he can’t, please, take this all the way. His fingers close around your charm, black eyes staring into yours with glistening fury.

“You know I will do things to you,” he warns, voice low and serious, “things impossible for a human to withstand. Things profane, wicked, and savage. All that protects you from this is our mutual will and this charm. Do you still wish it be cast off?”

“I’ll want it back,” you answer, feeling him sliding back, nearly out of your vagina as he waits for your answer. “Well, if you want me to come back some time? I know you’re not a fan of my people, but … maybe you’re a fan of me.” He nods and you grin wickedly, happy to hear it and excited for what’s next. “Alright. Take it, then fucking take me, big boy.”

His fingers wrap tightly for a moment, then tears the necklace off you. He throws it down the dark tunnel you took to reach his cave and start thrusting again. You didn’t think it was possible for him to screw you harder than he was a second ago, but Vol rapidly proves you wrong, slamming you hard into his bed and threatening to drill you into the floor. His prick isn’t getting longer any more, but you note it becoming wider with each thrust, sensation of being overtaken by it completely intoxicating.

A sudden panic overcomes you as a surge through your stomach and throat makes you think you might vomit. While protected against bodily harm, there’s no protection from the embarrassment you’d feel if that were the case. Not only would it not be the sexiest thing, you’re a fucking professional, you should be able to take this! Fortunately, it turns out you are. As you cough and gasp, instead of what you expected, Vol’s cum surges out of your mouth, displaced in your body by the increasing size of his cock. You can also feel it being squeezed out around the base of his shaft between his member and your tight pussy, gushing out with each vicious thrust.

You cough for air when he suddenly tugs out of you, cock shrinking rapidly to a very impressive size for a man, but no behemoth like was just in you. He eyes you lustfully still, enraptured by your well-worn, sweaty body beneath him. It feels good on some level, the monster as entranced with you as the man claimed to be. He wraps a powerful fist around you, then turns you over, putting you on all fours at first. You feel him massaging your ass and distinctly remember research telling you minotaurs appreciate a nice, tight butt.

“Wait!” you gasp. To your amazement, he does, though you can feel a quivering in his hand that suggests it’s taking absurd effort on his part. You look back at him and you can tell he feels relief on some level, hand steady as he sees how consumed with desire your eyes are as well. “I want to fucking ride if you’re putting that thing in my ass, I love how it felt leaning back against you when we were starting! I want to feel you all around while you do this, Vol.”

Given the nature of the request, it’s easy for him to comply with. He lifts you again, then sits. You consider for a moment that this position isn’t great for pushing up into you, but the phenomenal power in his limbs as he lines your asshole up with the head of his thoroughly-slicked cock reminds you that you’re thinking in human terms. You bite your lip to focus on adjusting as you feel him slide into your ass. You don’t know if it’s politeness or savoring the feeling of you taking him in that makes him go slow, but either way, it’s something you’re thankful for, mouth open into a silent scream by the time you feel yourself sitting in his lap, speared through your sexy butt on his huge and soon-to-be-huger cock.

The groan you let loose as he starts to fuck your ass, quicker than you’re used to this starting out, is a deep, primordial thing, feeling him quickly filling you. Each thrust sends bolt of agony and pleasure darting through your whole body, mixing into a wonderful cocktail of masochistic ecstasy. His breath is loud and hungry as you feel its heat on your shoulder, only one powerful hand pinning you down as he thrusts up into you. You can work your ass back on him only as much as he lets you, but you do with vigor all the same.

“Fuck me,” you moan to him as he readily complies with the request. “I want you to show me everything you can do, Vol. I want you to take it all out me, let it go. How long have you been hidden up here? You can do it, baby. You can do everything you want to me, and I’ll love every damn second of it.” The sentiment seems to reach him on some level judging by how you feel his cock surge deeper into you even as he plows it into your ass. You tilt your head back, collapsed against his chest as he keeps you upright. You’re a little surprised you aren’t seeing any deformation like before, it feels like he could split you in two by the way he’s wearing your ass out.

“I will!” he growls, barely managing to put the words together in the fog of lust that’s reduced him thus far to animal grunts and snarls. “You’re going to get all of me! Feel me destroy you in exquisite agony, Lily of Blackhall!” He lets out a vicious scream at the end of his words, abandoning himself again to his drives as he reams your ass remorselessly. You feel like a sleeve for him, so small and in his presence as he fills you more and more with each push into your eager asshole, yet so vital and wondrous for the pleasure you know it’s giving you both.

“Do it!” you scream, starting to cum again. “Fucking wreck me, Vol! Yes, please please please don’t stop, please keep fucking doing me! Tear me in half with your cock, baby! Ruin me, ravage me, please fuck my ass until there’s nothing left!” You know he can’t, realistically, you’re far too careful for that. But you can feel yourself say it and even mean it when you do, lost for the moment in your desire to be nothing but a toy to your titanic lover and have him consume you, sexually and literally, for his own gratification. You can feel how heavily you’re squirting into his lap, a near waterfall of your fluids as his vicious buttfucking tears orgasm after orgasm out of you.

You open your mouth to say something, to beg for more, to ask for him cum, you aren’t sure what, but it never comes out. Instead, a muffled groan escapes your lips as the head of his cock slide up the back of your throat and out of your mouth, completely impaling you on his dick as he fucks your whole body, up and down. Your eyes roll back, hard to breathe in this position, but focus on sticking it out so you don’t lose the sheer, depraved joy of how hard you keep cumming from this almost-sacrificial act of love and lust. When his shaft pulses, it moves your whole body, a violent promise that ripples into you. Your vision is getting hazy, losing count of how many times you’ve cum for him, by the time he releases.

His powerful, ancient bellow echoes down the tunnels as he cums, hot, white semen spurting from his cock. It flows back over your quivering body like a perverse fountain, flowing over and between your breasts, down over your stomach, and dripping off your thighs. You feel, as you asked, him all around as each thrust into your slowly-fading body produces more of his seed to drench you as you bask in the debauched pleasure of being his fuckdoll. Thick, white strands of jizz drip over your pretty face as you open your eyes, his cock moving back into your mouth until the last bursts of his semen overflow your gorgeous, red lips, mixing with the drool he’s fucked out of your exhausted body as it runs down your neck, your eyes finally closing as your last orgasm drifts into the dark with you.

Please Access After-Action Field Report

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)